Reviews for Straight On Till Morning
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 5/20
I would have love just one more chapter... even just another paragraph with a bit more interaction between them as adults.
otherwise I loved it!
DragonStoryThink chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
ohmygod this is PERFECT!
I don't even watch Star Trek but I adore Peter Pan! I absolutely loved this, honestly. I can actually imagine this as a Glee Klaine version but I found the Vulcan lifestyle really interesting. Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? Maybe Sheldon and Spock could have some interesting physicky conversations? This was brilliant, although I do see Neverland in a slightly darker light. Actually, have you read Peter Pan in Scarlet? It's the sequel to Peter Pan, and it's by Geraldine McCaughrean. It's about what happened to the Lost Boys, I think it's really good, though your story puts up some incredible competition! I actually live near Dumfries, where J.M Barrie actually grew up and I go to a jazz band in Dumfries Academy which is really close to the house and garden he got inspiration from!
I also love your Glee parodies, I think you should do more! They are really funny in a sarcastic way, not a stupid way! You are an incredibly talented writer with a great imagination and cool sense of humour. It is people like you who was designed for- the geeky geniuses.
Vulcan/Girl Guide/District 12 salute!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
that was a cute ending. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
awwww! that is adorable! :)
seacat03 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I love the way you ended this story!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
ZOMG loved this! Especially how you tied it into the main story instead of being entirely AU, and Peter/Jim's personality, and Spock's reaction to Neverland and to the dreams, and pretty much just everything.
FRK921 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
AWW! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Atsadific chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Well, I have no idea how you made such an absurd concept work; but you pulled it off magnificently. Bravo :)
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
That was definitely squee worthy.
onewhowatches chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I've read Peter Pan. It's a bit darker than Disney would like people to believe.

Also, there's fairy orgies, and Tinkerbell dies. D:

BUT THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. *\o/* You did such a good job melding the concepts of Neverland and the reboot!Trek and I love you so much right now.
ZetaAdele chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Wow! What a great story! I loved it! Oh but I want to see what happens next! I hope you wrote a sequel or epilogue or something to that degree!

Thank you soo much for such a wonderful story!
Doni chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I'm a little sad to see this end. Well done!
Doni chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
That was a little heartwrenching. Well done.
SourSugarQuills chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
ALAKALSKSF SQUEEEEE! That was so amazingly cute...kkljfvgs sorry, the cuteness was too amazing for me to stay in control of the keyboard... My gosh, this is amazing! You wrote wonderfully!

This is...amazing.

~SSQ
Trausti chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I'm so glad you didn't change the chapter at all, I knew it was perfect the first time I read it and I'm glad you kept it that way. Finally you finished, congratulations sweetie!

~Trausti