Reviews for Tears Burn When Scars Don't Heal
jolie chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Update soon
greengirl82 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
wow, they are both... wow.
NicknHotchfan chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Sound to me they both abused to each other. He don't want to get married...yet, but Emily does. I hope they work it out.
Hailey9989 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
well this is different take on abusive relationships. If Hotch is really an abusive bf then Im shocked that 1)Emily stood up for herself and hurt him and 2)he let her get away with it.
HouseBroken chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
are they both crazy?lol. either way i love it
Glorisbel chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
you my friend, are an amazing writer
He'sSoLifelike chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great fic so far, I really like your work!
greengirl82 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
great story, but why is Hotch soooo controlling? will this be explained?

update soon.
LauraMaeH94 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
M. O. R. E. That is all.
HPforever-after chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Good job
Hailey9989 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Im dying to see how Hotch is at home and how they keep it hidden frm the kids, if they do. I love the part where he tells her she should be grateful of his love. seems too many guys see it that way, that they are somehow better than the women.
LittleTayy chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I really liked this chapter. There were several parts I liked, especially the line: "I expect you to be grateful of my love." I think that line shows the kind of control Hitch has over her. The use of the word 'grateful' feels like it implies that Emily is somehow unworthy and that Hotch is doing her a grand favour by loving her. I don't know if that was intentional but either way the wording was really well done. There were a few other instances in the chapter where the dialogue helped convey that type of domineering message. I thought it was really quite well written.

Another part I quite liked was the scene between Emily and JJ. The physical roughness Emily used on JJ did come as a bit of a surprise but I still thought it was well done. I don't see JJ just taking anyone, even Emily, being rough with her like that though. However, if that's your chosen portrayal of JJ than I'm sure you'll do it justice.

There is something seriously and obviously wrong with Hotch and Emily's relationship though, so its good some people are catching on. I am confused though, do Emily and Hotch have a daughter together as well as Jack? It just got a little confusing there at the end.

Still though, this was a fabulous chapter. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. LT. :)
NicknHotchfan chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This is good. But I'm confused, why Hotch acting a control freak towards Emily? That wasn't like Hotch.
Tigerlily02 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
so, my phone went totally crazy and randomly selected a story, this! I like it so far, but I have a question (pss, I've not read the summary yet): why is Hotch being such a ... From the lack of word in my head; douch? I mean, I get that the hit-thing was an accedent, but the plane - that was just ... Rude, controlling and objectifying. No offense at all!

Great two chapters, keep on going!
Hollystream chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This story is good so far!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »