Reviews for Set fire to the rain
Alice chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Great story! Love your take on Brenda.
tc chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Loved it :)
paula chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Don't know what the fuss is about, this isn't very good.
Millie chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
I just read this all in one sitting! It's so sweet and I can actually envision all of this happening! I loved it. I especially loved how Sharon craves Brenda so much that she has to search for her in other people. That's very smart! This was awesome. I enjoy your writing style as well. :)
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Nice to see a happy ending but so sad to see this story go.

It was an amazing thrill ride. Thanks for writing it...
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Wow! Raydor getting frisked by Mikki on a table.

I am speechless. Raydor getting dominated. Loved it.

But I think that best bits was Brenda's reaction to seeing them getting out of the car.

Not to mention all the jabs she made to Sharon. Absolutely priceless.

So much for Brenda's sweet southern woman act. That went right down the tubes.

Jealous Brenda is very pleasing and I must say that I felt her whole reaction was realistic.

I bet she'd be even madder if she found out that Mikki went first.

Something tells me that at least for the near future, Brenda's gonna make Mikki

and Sharon's lives a living hell. She's gonna be riding on Mikki's back like Yoda on Skywalker.

This getting so juicy. I'm gasping for more...
Zee425 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Wow! Sharon & Mikki... Never seen it coming! Different but I so excited to read the next chapter! ] Great Job!
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
You had me laughing so hard with this Mikki Mendoza thing. That Raydor is one hot cougar. Could I get a play by play on that cuz you're blowing my mind here? And I think poor Brenda's gonna be raving like a lunatic in the morning when she sees Sharon getting out of Mikki's car. This thing with Brenda has become so volatile that I think somethings gonna blow. I think Brenda's gonna break loose, and she's not gonna care who hears her business. I'm am on the edge of my seat waiting for your next installment.
b.devyn chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Sharon! What the hell! Sleeping around won't solve your problems. Get your shit together and figure it out with Brenda. Ok rant over, I really do enjoy this story though! Update soon PLEASE!
CaliCat29 chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
OMG - while I'm not wild that this is the direction that you took Sharon, I have faith that it's temporary. At least I hope it is! But the OMG is for the fact that quite literally while I was reading this chapter, THIS EXACT EPISODE came on one of my local channels that airs two episodes every Saturday evening. Looking at Mikki on my screen is making me mad. :) Anyway, still enjoying your story, even through the angst - but hope B/S work thru all this crap soon!
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
This story is off the chain. You've got mad skills!
Zee425 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Sorry I didn't review last time! But last chap like this one was fabulous!

(And it may just be my Brenda/Fritz side talking but Fritz is being so mean to Brenda)

However I love the part when he's like "Are you wet for me or for her." We all know Brenda's soaked for Sharon ;) [That's my Brenda/Sharon side talking];)

Aww :( Sharon's sad.. But not for long because Brenda and Sharon are gonna get back together... Right? *No! Don't tell me, no spoilers ;)*
queentoherswan chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I love this and am waiting impatiently to find out what decision Fritz will make. Please update soon.
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. It's very clever.
Andie chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Oh, I loved it. Every single chapter you wrote is amazing. I hope you write some more. I'm curious to know what's gonna happen in the end. What Brenda will do about Fritz? I'm really curious! )