Reviews for Singin' in the Gore
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my Gaga this was amazing! Mixing two of my favorite things together: Klaine and Zombies.
YugiohFanfic26 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS AWESOME! Can you please make more zombie!klaine? Like this?
I.SamanthaM chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was so cute and funny.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This story was awesome! ]

Zombies, Klaine, and bad-assery! What more could you want?

- Kudos.
Tatters5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is legitimately the best story I have ever read. Gay teens, a zombie apocalypse, INTESTINES? What more could a Klaining team zombie-er ask for! But really this story is hysterical, and you're a great writer.

Tat
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Why is this hilarious? Because I'm giggling so much right now. It's so...Kurt!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is SO PRECIOUS. There is no other word for it. I just adore the dark, the gore, and the manly dignity that Blaine goes around trying to maintain his hygiene in the most unhygienic situation any person can be thrown into. And Kurt. Oh. He's wonderful. But he must wear his kilts correctly? :)
Frazzled chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Eee 3! Glee, finally! And I agree with fiercy! Glee is perfect for you, it's so dreadfully camp and cliche.
lookingformylionheart chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I find this story ridiculously adorable and funny. I could totally see them in a zombie apocalypse. I also really want to see somebody draw a chibi!Klaine version of this now.

:))
anthonystaark chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was just so ridiculously awesome.
Fiercest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
...Oi veysmir.

And that's pretty much the extent of what I can say about this XD

You're really in your element when writing them. They're two teenagers you can parody, they have perfect hair and their canonically gay. Seriously. Klaine was made for you.
OhBreadsticks chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Here are the various reasons why this made my whole week.

1- It's Glee

9- This is perfect beyond all levels

10- I want to see more of this7

11- It made me smile

THANK YOU PIPPAROO!

As for my favourite part:

Life was tough for Blaine – not because of the zombie, oh no, that was kind of standard and easy to deal with. This was America after all, guns grew on trees, and thanks to years of training on Call of Duty, Blaine was pretty much expecting it – but because he was gay.

A gay teenager.

A gay teenager in the zombie apocalypse.

A gay teenager in the zombie apocalypse who had just let the only other gay teenager saunter off into the intestine soaked sunset.

He was so screwed.