Reviews for Chemicals react
Oh my feels chapter 1 . 2/16
I loved this. And don't think i didn't see you slip those Taylor swift lyrics in there. XD
LillyVain chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I LOVE IIIT! And are you talking Chemicals react by Aly and Aj?
WarAngel24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Aw! So freaking cute! u I absolutely love it! CX
Little Angel Boy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Romance, Drama, Comedy, Angst, all that good stuffwas in this story an I feel that I MUST applaud you for this job well done!
sitakazukin chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was too beautiful and it somehow contrasts to Unsymmetrical Love by Elerick since in your story Shinigami disapproves of KiRona while it's not the same it Elerick's story. I see its relevance to "Love Story" or Romeo & Juliet which is why I say it's beautiful cuz I love that tragic/romantic story. Anyway, I really felt sad for Kid and Crona but I'm happy they got back together again. I thought they would elope. Haha :D I can't really imagine Shinigami-sama being so strict but... I guess that's also okay. Maka and Soul's personality also shocked me cuz in other KiRona fanfics I've read, they're usually supportive of the couple but in your story they seemed to disapprove of KiRona like Lord Death. But it's nice that they finally realized Kid and Crona really love each other so they decided to help. Awesome story. I love the details. This was like a fairy tale.
AsturaMaee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
AWWW...! OMG..! THIS WAS SO FRICKING ADORABLE! XD hehehehe 3 Great job! I love this sto
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't cae if he or she is a boy or girl cause it really only matters when their is sex and how you refer to was the proof?(I'm not trying to prove Crona is a girl I just want to know how do you know Crona is a guy(When I first saw Crona I though she/he was a boy to be honest(and I still looked at the fanfiction) but now I have no idea))

Very Cute fanfiction~!X3
Blue3800 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was really cute :D
HikariFighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2011

OH MY GOD! This was so awesome! 8D

I mean, KidxCrona (or Krona or Chrona or Khrona, how the hell do you spell it? XD) is actually the only Kid pairing I support. Sure, KidxMaka can be... kinda okay. The rest are just... blegh... -.-'

Erm, semi-ramble aside, I felt like weeping a little. Especially because Shinigami-sama was so cruel (

And that line with Kid falling in love with a witch and Shinigami-sama with a human... That was really good

It's been ages since I read a good Soul Eater fic. I mean, they've all sucked pretty bad :/

Except for this one. This one I love *w*
GhiraLinkLover4Ever chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Everytime I read it I squee. They are so cute together. No sleep sometimes makes for good ideas.