Reviews for Onegai My Sensei
Voici quelques nom de personnage différent mangas a te proposé, j espère que cela peut t'aidé dans ta fan-fiction, et de pouvoir bientôt lire la suite.
Si jamais tu a besoin d'autre personnage d'autre mangas préviens nous a ton prochain chapitre que j'attend avec impatience.
De Love Hina:
Mitsune Konno -Sû Kaora -Motoko Aoyama -Shinobu Maehara -Naru Narusegegawa - Seta Mc Dougall -Mitsumi Otohime.
De Sailor Moon:
Usagi Tsukino -Ami Mizuno -Rei Hino -Makoto Kino -Minako Aino -Michiru Kaiô -Mamoru Chiba.
De Strawberry Panic:
Shizuma Hanazono -Tamao Suzumi -Miyuki Rokujou -Kaori Sakuragi -Chiyo Tsukidate -Hikari Konohana -Amane Ootori.
De Freezing:
Satellizer El Bridget -Lana Rinchen -Ganessa Roland -Shiffon Faichild -Kim Yumi -Elize Schmidt -Arthur Clipton.
De Chobits:
Chitose Hibiya -Yoshiyuki Kojima -Hideki Motosuwa -Hirômu Shimbo -Hiroyasu Ueda -Minoru Kokubunji -Takako Shimizu.
sammykhann chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
This is awesome! I really really hope the author would continue this story as the three chapters are extremely well written and totally interesting. It would be a shame to not be able to read more of this fanfic. Thanks to the author for sharing these three chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
it's good, please continue
ShizuXNatsu chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Really interesting story :) I hope to read more
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Awesome-ness ~_~ Can't wait for the bathtub scene. _~ And, I'm kinda wondering if you're gonna follow the whole story line. And, if so, then, who is gonna play Shizuru's mother and sister? At least, I think she had a sister in OT...oh well, can't remember. Well, can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I like it! The pics will prob show up on the internet.

Setsuna Sakurazaki, Rei Hino two of my favorite characters.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Life is good for Natsuki, Viola is moving in next door.
kuroi sensei chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Thanks for the super fast looking foward to read your next update plus what you have in mind.. i'm actually wondering the true causes of Natsuki headache, will it turn to be like the OT anime or somthing else that u had in mind..anyway..please keep up the good work
AnonexistedID chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
nice chap! put the nanofate characters, that will be a good addition~~
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Kudos for another chapter well done!

Keep it up!
devilhamster chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
thanks for the chapter. love it very much. i cant wait for more.
Bear chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Muahaha its getting really good now I cant wait til they get married or go on their honeymoon
krugern chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Cute how Natsuki planned to ask Yukino. Cracked up at how Mai had gotten Mikoto to sick Natsuki in the past. Liked how Nao got punished by Mai too. Hilarious comment by Nao after reading what Natsuki added to the note. Liked how Nina is Natsuki's little cousin and also staying with her and Yohko. Liked how you had Midori work at the school and how she hasn't shown up for th past week. Loved how Midori listened to Natsuki message and then deleted it.
Qaths10 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I love your story, I do like the teacher onegai container and read the next chapter I hope not delay

Seiryu chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Like it a lot!

I would like to give you a name of a character who is not from an anime but a serie: her name is Shane Mccutcheon (she's from the L word)