Reviews for I'm What?
That's cute.
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Lovely
srhittson chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
love the story. I know i say that about all of the ones i read but it's true and i'm sorry about your cat
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it! I'm sorry about your cat!
EmmiePrentissReid chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
this was good :D i liked it :)
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
great story
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Decided to give some of your one-shots a read! I really enjoyed this one. Your characterisation was spot on :) I liked the whole 'Who's pregnant? She's pregnant! You're pregnant' thing haha :)
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You are welcome! And i do hope writing is helping you!

I have a cat too, although only about 1 year old, i don't know what i'd do without my Sully.

And wonderful story here!

take care

Lizzie
JumpForJoy22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm glad writing is helping some... It helps to find a project and just bury yourself in it. I hope your feeling better, well I mean as good as can be expected... Thanks for the shoutout, you didn't have to do it!

And this one was cute :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
what a sweet way to find out your pregnancy. :D

**"**"**"**

I am so sorry for your loss. Iknow it is just words but I can tell you from experiance that the pain will fade in time but sadness remains with the remeberance of the best times with your buddy.

Hugs. C.
Boots chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I had to put down my cat over a year ago because he had kidney disease. I think about him everyday and there isn't a moment I don't wish he were still here. It's amazing that a cat can cause such an impact in our life.
Margaret Elizabeth Hotchner chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was really good. You should think about a sequel!
phoebe9509 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh emily so clueless! I liked this and *raises glass* to buddy! 3
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very good
loveislouder1995 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this is excellent! Im sorry about your loss :( sending love xoxo