Reviews for First Encounter
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Great story! I know this story is from a few years ago...I'm not sure how I found it just now but I'm glad I did! I feel like this is a spot on description of what Batman and Superman's first meeting will look like. :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love it!
Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
XDDD been a while since I've read anything of yours. And I'm an avid Batman fan, so I'm delighted to realize you have an entire series (sorta). Thanks for sharing, dear!
maestro de la muerte chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I don't even know why I laughed so hard at this...but omg this is so perfect and in character and freaking *funny!* with all its seriousness that I actually cannot even compute anything anymore. Poor Bats doesn't know what hit him!
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
just don't make it a slash...please.
Twinz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Like all of your fanfictions, this is simiply amazing. Keep on writing in this fandom please! :)
JokerLoves chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
feedback is given!

Well done! I love how standoffish batman is and how superman just flat out doesn't care! Ha! Just perfect for them I think :)
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Short and perfect! Love it! can't wait to read the sequel (because I read the sequel summary I decided to read the first part first, fancy that :)
Nono chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
No no non no no! Not complete I want more.

So incase I wasn't clear I really liked it and would love to see more.
Crazy Chick chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
:3 I like the duality of the personalities you have set up. Look forward to more!
dominygringa chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
luved it
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I liked it. Especially how you portrayed Batman. nice work.
judy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
yes! please continue, this looks very promising~
look-and-wonder chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I have to say that like your new obsession with SuperBat and I like it ALOT. :D