Reviews for Zombies
AkikoMiko chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Had me on my toes all the way. Disappointed for the end, not for the quality but that is ended. I further wish you luck on your storys. Thank you for the as some story and (B
silverfoxkurama chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
i loved it was awesome
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Awesomeness.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh man oh man oh man that was awesome I need to see the ending and how every thing go's at the wall but I like the mystery as well. Have I said that this is awesome yet?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Awesome :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This i8s awesome. :)
Danielle dias chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Xcellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Great story! When Kagome got her mementos from the feudal era I thought zombies meet hiraikotsu
Katana Naginata chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Hey...it's an awsome story.
May I ask a request...
May you please make a Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha Crossover, and may the pairing be Takashi & Kagome. There are no crossovers for those so you might be the only one to actully (sp?) make the first one, so may you please make it.
By the way continue your awsome stories 'cause if this is awsome your other stories must be as well. And I'm so sorry to bother you with this request just recently. I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry. But Thank You .
Lina03 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great fic, I loved it! thanks for sharing
grimmich chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I loved it! I am glad I finally got around to finishing it! I wonder if their kids know how bad-ass their parents are...?
grimmich chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
hahaha oh my god i loved this chapter! especially the last part!
Jayne chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awesome :)
duo s luvergurl chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Awesome! I absolutely loved having a zombie story for these characters to read ,)
Naosj chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Here, the way you "want" lacks "Inuyasha" and "Bleach." This story is a strange twisted aberration that uses the body and not the heart of those two stories. You use the famous characters for recognizability and a kind of pre-built exposition to support your story but at the same time you discard everything representative about those two series to follow the stereotypical zombie story. However, in converse to their status in the anime world (where those are cliche manga), there's nothing stereotypical about Ichigo or Kagome in a zombie movie world. They and their supporting cast should not have been subjected to the same treatment the cast of "The Walking Dead" or "Dawn of the Dead" endured simply because these people are in fact special. And I say that without the least bit of sarcasm.

The people die and fail in those zombie movies because they are purposefully portrayed as normal people relatable to the audience to establish a sense of tragedy. However, unlike us, most of the characters from Anime shows like that are supposed to be above us, heroes penultimate, few flaws marring their character. Regardless of how desperate the situation seems, these are people capable of overturning impossible odds, defeating the god-like beings, and saving the day. Local Sheriff, Rick Grimes, can fuck up. The policeman, nurse, security guards, and other nobodies from Dawn of the Dead can fuck up. But Ichigo? Ichigo will find a way to save the day. It might come from a convoluted source that doesn't make sense anywhere outside of Anime, but it'll come.

To denigrate the existence of people like Orihime, Ishida, the Shinigami and the rest with such shallow meaningless deaths completely disregards how they are built up as characters, as heroes. It completely throws away the spirit of the show you are writing about.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »