Reviews for Zombies
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved it
CallaRose4ever chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
That was a good story I liked it a lot. Though I am not a really big fan of Zombie shows. Thanks for sharing it.
YorikoAkiyama chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Had me on my toes all the way. Disappointed for the end, not for the quality but that is ended. I further wish you luck on your storys. Thank you for the as some story and (B
silverfoxkurama chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
i loved it was awesome
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Awesomeness.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh man oh man oh man that was awesome I need to see the ending and how every thing go's at the wall but I like the mystery as well. Have I said that this is awesome yet?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Awesome :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This i8s awesome. :)
Danielle dias chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Xcellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Great story! When Kagome got her mementos from the feudal era I thought zombies meet hiraikotsu
Katana Naginata chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Hey...it's an awsome story.
May I ask a request...
May you please make a Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha Crossover, and may the pairing be Takashi & Kagome. There are no crossovers for those so you might be the only one to actully (sp?) make the first one, so may you please make it.
By the way continue your awsome stories 'cause if this is awsome your other stories must be as well. And I'm so sorry to bother you with this request just recently. I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry. But Thank You .
Lina03 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great fic, I loved it! thanks for sharing
grimmich chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I loved it! I am glad I finally got around to finishing it! I wonder if their kids know how bad-ass their parents are...?
grimmich chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
hahaha oh my god i loved this chapter! especially the last part!
Jayne chapter 1 . 11/16/2012