Reviews for Zombies
WolfishMoon chapter 4 . 9/11
Awesome story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

A few pointers: the chapters all could have done with a little editing. Nothing huge but there were a few typos all throughout. It can be hard to spot them in your own writing, so get a beta if need be.

Also: Japan has really really strict gun laws. Like even the police for the most part don't carry guns. Hunting isn't really a national pastime there like it is in the US either. So their good fortune in the hunting store in that mall is essentially impossible given the setting.

BUT I still loved this. Really well done overall.
mtnikolle chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
I love your storytelling!
midnight-flurry chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
Love the story. Glad the nightmare is over for the group and they survived! Thank god for the American. J/k. Thanks for the great story. It was thrilling, heart wrenching and awesome.
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Loved it
CallaRose4ever chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
That was a good story I liked it a lot. Though I am not a really big fan of Zombie shows. Thanks for sharing it.
YorikoAkiyama chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Had me on my toes all the way. Disappointed for the end, not for the quality but that is ended. I further wish you luck on your storys. Thank you for the as some story and (B
silverfoxkurama chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
i loved it was awesome
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Awesomeness.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh man oh man oh man that was awesome I need to see the ending and how every thing go's at the wall but I like the mystery as well. Have I said that this is awesome yet?
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Awesome :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This i8s awesome. :)
Danielle dias chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Xcellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Great story! When Kagome got her mementos from the feudal era I thought zombies meet hiraikotsu
Katana Naginata chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Hey...it's an awsome story.
May I ask a request...
May you please make a Highschool Of The Dead & Inuyasha Crossover, and may the pairing be Takashi & Kagome. There are no crossovers for those so you might be the only one to actully (sp?) make the first one, so may you please make it.
By the way continue your awsome stories 'cause if this is awsome your other stories must be as well. And I'm so sorry to bother you with this request just recently. I'm so,so,so,so,so sorry. But Thank You .
Lina03 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great fic, I loved it! thanks for sharing
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »