Reviews for The X Men Present: Puss in Boots
qizhi80 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
How about "it's apparently completely normal if a cat starts talking out of the blue"?
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Yeah, still hard to believe this is a children's story, huh?

Ah, who needs sense when you've got these funny, awesome 'Present's? "Marchioness of D'Ancanto"? Haha! Nice one, Pyro and of course you, dear Foxy! Though why did Pyro refer to Rogue by 'him' after that? Hmm. "not-happy, gore version"? Isn't that the 2011 movie? ...Sorry, couldn't help it... Hahaha! Pyro! And he was supposed to be a writer... Ha! Lance is steeling Rogue's words... Um, excuse me, and I do really mean that, but aren't 'wherefore' and 'why' practically the same? I'm no writer myself, but I just noticed that. Haha! Logan, Remy's father? Awesome, awesome, awesome! And I agree with your reasons somehow; pretty... erm, valid ones? :) Wow, why is it that to me, the relationship of Remy and Rogue here in this story seems to describe their real life one? Like you know, their individual feelings? Hmm, except for some notable differences, of course. Haha! Pyro's enjoying this too much! Lovin' the work, in fact. And we, in turn, are lovin' him more for it! Man, everybody's too used to theiving, lying, cunning Remy! Haha... Um, one very confused sentence here: "The King, who passed by a moment after, would needs know to whom all that corn, which he then saw, did belong." I got totally lost. Better fix that to make it better, huh? Though he does not speak French or steel stuff, Monsieur Pyro Puss sounds good enough. Woah! First time for me to see the Juggernaut be in one of these tales! Nice! Hahaha! Pyro and Remy singing that beloved song makes me giggle! Rogue, you don't know that song? Shame, shame indeed! But i'd love to hear more! More, Rems and Johnny-boy! More! Uh, human meat shield? What's that supposed to be, again? Oh, yeah, I see now... :) Hahaha! That went super well! Mystique, Pyro, Speedy, Remy... poor Remy! Haha! Hmm, you know what sounds better than Pyro-Puss? his Majesty, King Logan! That's what! Haha! Gotta love that! Why do you keep refering to Rogue's character as 'him' or 'he', which you did the second time? Um, Rogue, he missed the 'idiot' part deliberately and only heard the 'pretty boy' bit. Yes, he's your Remy. What? You're still toasting those peasants, Pyro? But they did as you asked! Oh, well, you are Pyro... A firebug who's about to be trashed by a certain blue lady... or not, if Logan's correct, which is quite likely, for I agree with his statement about winning craziness.

Love this! You never fail!
Lady Firewing chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Moral: if cats learn to talk, we are sooooo screwed!
whitechocolate14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
crazy does always win :D ILOVEDPYROINTHIS!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ha! That was hilarious! I especially loved the note at the end!

-Ace
Raven34link chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
LOL great fic
JosephineX chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
WHOOOOOO! Though I have to agree with Rogue, even though there's a woman who can handle herself, she ends up with an arrange marriage.
Tigereye13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Just thought you might want to change this: You had Logan ask Rogue to be his SON-in-Law. Shouldn't it be DAUGHTER-in-Law instead?
Lasach chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
As a matter of fact I did catch another moral, all cats are evil genius's out for their own physical gain and con us all into thinking they are cute and fluffy.

I do have to wonder about the couple of times you used he or him in reference to Rogue however. Is it an old english way of speaking or something, because I have to admit I'm not all that familiar with it if it is? Fantastically funny story though, great job.
Hope Hannigan chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hi!

I loved it! So much fun. Pyro as the cat? Brilliant!

Just a small thing... In the end, you switched from Lady Marchioness to Lord...

Love,

Hopey
aecul chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awesome, I think I suggested this one to Chellerbelle a while ago. I love this story.

The cast interjections were hilarious on their own, but only made better by the old fashioned words to the story.

Favorite parts:

"'Pyro," Rogue asked, "what are you doing?'

'Scampering through the dirt and brambles.'

Ask a stupid question…"

"'Cable's out at our place.'"

And when they sang from the Lion King.

Good job, as always. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I do love this story...

Interesting that you gender-swapped... and very much enjoy Pyro as Puss. I was thinking you might do something like that.

King Logan. Oh, the in-laws...

"Pyro," Rogue asked, "what are you doing?"

"Scampering through the dirt and brambles."

Just... too good. Especially considering that nobody has any idea what half of the stuff they're being forced to say means.

Oh, dear joss, I love love love you! Thanks for that, made my day. :)

Never thought about that actually, but you're right. This story is teaching children some horrible morals.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love it. The commentary was awesome. I liked Lance's comment about the cable being out, hehe. Pyro was a hoot.

Great story!