Reviews for Static
Soon17 chapter 21 . 12/8
So touched by this story~
Love it!
La Dame Grise chapter 21 . 11/28
An emotional binge read! Thank you for every word. It was just gorgeous xx
riversgirl75 chapter 21 . 11/21
Hi there,
I found your stories through another author I had favorited, and I just binge-read them all this weekend. You are a tremendous writer! I love everything you've written and I can't wait to read more!
I wasn't a Dramione fan, but you've won me over!
misslyss3592 chapter 21 . 11/16
this was such a beautiful read! thank you
This is weird to weird to continue . Hermione is acting weird as heck ! With her short answers and cryptic words ! Draco acts like he's five with the " father when is the mudblood coming back " " 6 o'clock Draco " and the " what did I say about ignoring me mudblood " then she gets all weirdly sinister fro him to then beg and plead to her and apologize only to say the same crap again . It's weird as hell . This is oc at a whole new weird level . Draco father is just ... there . Harry is feeding her drugs . It's just ugh ...ok I need to vent . Thank you for this . I'm good . To all that enjoys it that's good . Peace !
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 21 . 10/29
Good heavens that was wonderful! What a gift you have, beautifully written. Thank you!
UinenDolothen chapter 21 . 10/27
Beautifully written! Some parts are hard to read because you've created something so real, but that's what also makes it perfect. I absolutely love the hopeful ending.
This was bloody beautiful! Loved every bit! Thanks for sharing this :)
Jhuffy chapter 21 . 10/24
This was absolutely perfect! You wrapped it up beautifully! This is one of my favorite stories!
Jhuffy chapter 20 . 10/24
I love it! Best surprise ever! I love the house elves and their role in this!
Jhuffy chapter 19 . 10/24
We're getting so close to the end and I'm bummed because this has been so great!
I'm glad the Malfoys got to help a bit there.
Jhuffy chapter 18 . 10/24
I'm so glad she went to help people and could save so many lives. Great chapter!
Jhuffy chapter 17 . 10/24
Oh my word! That last bit just caught my memory and I think I might remember a certain twist. Oh it's so good! Great chapter! I'm glad they finally confessed their feelings to each other and I loved the note that Harry and Ron left for Hermione!
Jhuffy chapter 16 . 10/24
Poor Hermione. She'll be so heartbroken. I love that Lucius wouldn't agree to lie to her.
Jhuffy chapter 15 . 10/24
Draco, just tell her! Lol. I loved the conversation between Lucius and Draco.
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »