Reviews for Static
So what if I'm 10 years late to this I fucking LOVED it! Maybe I cried a lot. But this was very sincerely wonderful thank you
Dienutzaf chapter 21 . 10/10
Hey 3! I have read many MANY Dramione stories. So many, that I’ve started a podcast with my friend. I love all your stories, but this one is the one I’ve read over and over again. I have maybe 4-5 Dramione fanfics that I read regularly and Static is and will forever be one of them. It’s... perfect and you are amazing. And I always enjoy your unique take on Lucissa, so refreshing. Thank you and much love from me!
Annieyah chapter 21 . 9/23
this story is soooo incredible. the way they love each other so much is so inspiring it makes my heart cry. thank u so so so much for this!
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 21 . 9/18
I have been reading this all day and it only took me a few hours to complete. I couldn't put it down! This was amazing and I am so glad my friend recommended it to me. Thank you for your time, effort, and dedication to provide this amazing story. Loved this soo much. 3
Schwurbs chapter 21 . 8/9
Wow!
I was told I had to read this story and after doing so I totally agree! What a gem!
I loved it!
Pacing was great and the character development for our Malfoy Men felt so on point!
I really liked this Lucius and the overall introduced, advanced magic was so thought-through!
Very nice twist at the end, it really had me screaming!
Great job, I'll def come back for a re-read :-)
RowenaC chapter 1 . 6/25
What Draco did in the end was not right. He could have asked and explained that he can lessen the pain of the events and though Hermione would have disagreed, she still might have a way to know that things can get better, that there is a way around this to both remember as well as muten it.
But it was such a Slytherin move, I can understand why he did it though. Beautiful story.
Spm1114 chapter 1 . 5/9
I loved this! And I loved your characterization of Lucius. So different from everything else I’ve read. Love loved loved this story. Thank you!
DaOnLeeSam chapter 21 . 5/8
Love this! Thank you for an amazing story.
ALavender chapter 21 . 3/27
OMGGGG! Loveeeeeee this ending but I do wish you could’ve done like a epilogue? Or to see how they ended up years later ?xoxo
Abbi chapter 21 . 3/19
This was too bloody beautiful.
Abbi chapter 4 . 3/19
Elegant smile and soft eyes... Too close. This chapter made me cry.
slytherindmthc chapter 10 . 3/19
STOP IT OMG AHHH
Aaliyaah01 chapter 20 . 3/19
Bro I screamed in happiness omg
Omg this is so so good! Im so glad i found this!
stephchoooo chapter 21 . 1/12