Reviews for Static
Akuma-Sama2002 chapter 21 . 2/17
I love your story!
I totally think Lucas and Draco were in character, and their slow character devolvement was absolutely believable. I live for character devolvement, really.

But there a couple things I wish you put in here, which would've improved the story. Like, what happened in seventh year that made the war drag on for so long? Why wasn't the Golden Trio able to find Voldemort's bits of soul like they were in the book? That lack of information leaves lots of questions hanging.

Secondly, why was Dobby still in contact with Narcissa? It's horribly out of character for him. He would've wanted nothing to do with the Malfoy family, with how they treated him and that he was now free. Dobby agreeing to help Draco and Lucas is one thing, since he loves Hermione, but to know that Nercissa was still alive and be in contact of her?
Shka chapter 21 . 2/15
Amazing !
carinagalang chapter 21 . 2/14
Amazing story. Amazing writing. Definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for this.
pianomouse chapter 21 . 1/31
Thank you for sharing this great journey of recovery and love with us.
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 1/28
draco i usually love you, but ur a fucking bastard. #rereading btw
Jola123 chapter 21 . 1/15
One word the resume this fanfiction: perfect.
Thank you for sharing. You're an incredible writer and I can't believe this is over.
Jola123 chapter 20 . 1/15
I knew it :) But I never guessed Voldemort wanted Narcissa. Damn what a twist in the story!
Jola123 chapter 19 . 1/15
I want to speed up the story right now and at the same time make it last for longer... You're brilliant!
Jola123 chapter 18 . 1/15
For heaven's sake YES!
Jola123 chapter 17 . 1/15
Go Dobby! Give them their wands!
Jola123 chapter 16 . 1/15
... I'm with Draco trying to ignore the feeling of dread. But that's for tomorrow!
Jola123 chapter 15 . 1/15
Go tell her!
Jola123 chapter 14 . 1/15
What the hell?! I'm shocked terrified scared... Merlin help...
Jola123 chapter 13 . 1/15
Sigh...
Jola123 chapter 12 . 1/15
That chapter was exactly what I needed. 3 By the way: I decided I like your version Lucius Malfoy a lot.
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »