Reviews for Static
Rubywurst chapter 1 . 11/16
Loved it. Lost this fic for a while and found it just now!
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 21 . 6/1
Little hard to read based on what happened last week in Texas. Stillbeautiful redemption.
Elisablackcat chapter 21 . 3/15
oh my god this whole fic was just a masterpiece. i'm so glad i found this fic. thank you for creating this author, imma go sulk now over the fact it's over. i love HEAs
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing
Baxteropolis chapter 21 . 3/8
This is a great story! Thank you for sharing your work.
dadada0203 chapter 21 . 3/4
This story is amazing! I love it and am so glad to have found it!
RavenclawsLostNiffler chapter 3 . 2/2
It’s been a long time since I’ve read this wonderful piece of art. In my current situation in life, I’ve never felt like I connect with a fictional character than I do Hermione Granger in this fic so far.
kilxpelliarmus chapter 7 . 11/8/2021
I never thought I would say this, but Lucius is so freakin cute tho. Like SUPER HELLA CUTE.
Lily chapter 21 . 11/5/2021
Hermosa historia!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2021
So what if I'm 10 years late to this I fucking LOVED it! Maybe I cried a lot. But this was very sincerely wonderful thank you
Dienutzaf chapter 21 . 10/10/2021
Hey 3! I have read many MANY Dramione stories. So many, that I’ve started a podcast with my friend. I love all your stories, but this one is the one I’ve read over and over again. I have maybe 4-5 Dramione fanfics that I read regularly and Static is and will forever be one of them. It’s... perfect and you are amazing. And I always enjoy your unique take on Lucissa, so refreshing. Thank you and much love from me!
Annieyah chapter 21 . 9/23/2021
this story is soooo incredible. the way they love each other so much is so inspiring it makes my heart cry. thank u so so so much for this!
harrypotterawesome78 chapter 21 . 9/18/2021
I have been reading this all day and it only took me a few hours to complete. I couldn't put it down! This was amazing and I am so glad my friend recommended it to me. Thank you for your time, effort, and dedication to provide this amazing story. Loved this soo much. 3
Schwurbs chapter 21 . 8/9/2021
Wow!
I was told I had to read this story and after doing so I totally agree! What a gem!
I loved it!
Pacing was great and the character development for our Malfoy Men felt so on point!
I really liked this Lucius and the overall introduced, advanced magic was so thought-through!
Very nice twist at the end, it really had me screaming!
Great job, I'll def come back for a re-read :-)
RowenaC chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
What Draco did in the end was not right. He could have asked and explained that he can lessen the pain of the events and though Hermione would have disagreed, she still might have a way to know that things can get better, that there is a way around this to both remember as well as muten it.
But it was such a Slytherin move, I can understand why he did it though. Beautiful story.
1,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »