Reviews for Static
nap2606 chapter 21 . 7/31
Bravo. I enjoyed every word. Thank you.
Amyeco chapter 19 . 7/30
I honestly didn't believe that you could do better than The Boy in The Hammock but you've proven me wrong. This is such a good Fic that I'm afraid no one will ever top it. I hope your other fics hold up to this one.
asdf chapter 21 . 7/25
This is one of the most satisfying and heartwarming fanfic I have ever read! Just everything, love and kindness overcoming hatred and predjudice and redemption above all else. A def top favourite!
thelilmama1986 chapter 21 . 7/8
Loved it! This is probably one of the best, if not the best, Draco/Hermione story I have ever read! It was beautiful, touching, funny, heartwarming, romantic...I loved how you kept the Malfoys in character and how they slowly evolved. It moved at a perfect pace. I loved it!
Moving story that's well written
TopazPeridot chapter 21 . 6/30
Well written story very moving
Trvhhd chapter 21 . 6/22
I love it
MeAFanficAddict chapter 21 . 6/22
LOVED IT! and I just love you author! ((they way readers lover the writers))
it was perfect ending. and I am so glad everyone is okay and 'she' came back. Hermione's static was a very interesting part of the story. I could somehow actually understand her feeling and situation. that's why the story is so good. thankyou and keep it up.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 20 . 6/22
when ever you mention that you woke up till late at night just to finish a chapter I feel so grateful towards you. thank you for writing all your wonderful stories. they are just amazing!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 18 . 6/22
Narcissa must be alive somewhere! I know she must be
and great job House elves!
for the glory of Harry Potter!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 15 . 6/22
haha i love when Lucius give draco 'the' look
Alise chapter 21 . 6/19
I'm reading this story just a few months shy of six years since it was posted. It's absolutely wonderful; thank you so much for writing it and for your obvious care for your readers.
Once I finished this chapter, I imagined a bit of the effects of Malfoy's memory alteration. He would probably have to tell at least a few people. I like to think that Ron and Harry would be super thankful, but would say so as simply as possible. They wouldn't want to have an overly touchy-feely conversation with Malfoy. His parents would be proud, plain and simple. I think Hermione is too smart not to realize that something in her memory had changed since she'd still remember the year and a half that she was out of commission. Still, though, I like to think that she'd be grateful for the change, like maybe she knows Malfoy did something but trusts him enough to leave it alone for a bit.
MeAFanficAddict chapter 12 . 6/21
siriusly loved it!
MeAFanficAddict chapter 10 . 6/21
I think she heard him... how cute
MeAFanficAddict chapter 7 . 6/21
they are making progress...
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »