Reviews for Static
Instantstargirl chapter 10 . 11/22
I have to be completely honest.. This story is so paralyzing, in the best way possible. I get so lost in it! It is so well written and each character is portrayed nicely. This chapter definitely made me tear up. Draco's feelings and what Hermione has been through. Wow. She's been through so much tragedy and now this?! My heart aches for her. I knew this story was good but I didn't expect it to make me cry. Woah.
P.S Not any one of your chapters, I have read so far, are cliche and I am forever grateful.
LCB chapter 21 . 10/27
Loved this!
popecatapetal chapter 21 . 10/21
Wonderful lovely amazing story. I saw the twist coming a couple of chapters off, but it was still a wonderful reveal. I'm not entirely comfortable with the ending - messing with memories always seems a bit like rewriting a personality to me, but I suppose it will leave her happier. All in all, a very rereadable story with realistic character development, good pacing, and a happy ending - what more could I ask for? Thank you.
Wow. Wow. Wow. This is one of the top two Dramione (or any) fan fictions that I have ever read. I have no words. Wow.
Allow me to list off all the reasons why I love it. I am ridiculously pedantic with spelling, grammar and syntax and this was I think the first fan fiction I have ever read where I was not able to find (or at at least remember) any issues at all.
The plot is believable and incredibly well written as is Draco and Hermione's relationship which happens at the perfect speed. I did not expect any of the plot twists to the best of my memory.
Your writing style is beautiful and a pleasure to read.
The ending was complete enough to be satisfying but left enough unknown to be perfect.
This was the definition of a (web) page turner if ever there was one. So engaging and realistic I was sucked in from the start.
Not one of your characters were OOC.
I loved your Hermione. She was beautiful and fragile and strong all at the same time and she and Draco were perfect.
If ever I needed to explain the appeal of Dramione (and convert them as we'll) this would be what I would show them.
Despite having read this after it was completed I sincerely admire your work ethic and diligence regarding the completion of this beautiful piece. I wish I had as much patience.
Thank you for sharing this with the world.
I am now off to stalk the rest of your stories.
As a postscript:
a) i was too eager to share my admiration to log in so I apologise for being another guest
b) sorry for the length
c) the likelihood that you are still active on this site (all the best writers never are) or will even read this is low
Wow. Just wow. This was so well written, so well thought through, it was a real pleasure to read. I especially liked the idea of Draco being the one to help Hermione in the end. Just perfect! Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story. :)
Tombspike chapter 5 . 10/13
You clearly have some writing skills.
But I'm not a fan of the skippy scenes. Make them consistent.
twinningbigtime chapter 21 . 10/4
Loved it. You had me from the first chapter til the last & I couldn't put the iPad down! Thank you :)
fldancer94 chapter 21 . 9/27
This was so good. I could hardly contain myself when his mom showed up. Gah!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 21 . 9/14
I don't know why but for some reason my reviews haven't been posting but I'll try one last time. thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful story. TY for sharing your talent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 9/13
their revelations were very well done. believable and honest.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 9/13
such an interesting story and well written. I'm enjoying reading her becoming more alive and him become softer, seeing them both becoming more connected.
Odestalove chapter 21 . 9/8
Truely an amazing story.
Finally found a good Hermione and Draco story with so much love..
Thank u for writing such an amazing story.
VMfangirl chapter 21 . 9/7
Wow! This was a great read. Plot and characterizations were spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be marking it as one of my favorites. Please continue writing as you are truly gifted. Thanks again for your efforts.
LanaLee1 chapter 21 . 9/7
Well, I do hope by now (9/7/15) you know what a fine and often amazing writer you are! This story had my rapt attention from beginning end!

Thank you!
FearlessLion chapter 21 . 9/2
I absolutely LOVE your story! I've read it countless times, and it hasn't gotten boring or anything at all. I'm particularly impressed by how Hermione and Draco fell in love. I could never pinpoint when it happened. It was gradual, which in my opinion, love should be. And I've read so many stories where it simply happens. Again, I LOVE it!
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »