Reviews for Static
Sam chapter 21 . 7/17
loved this story!
TheRadOnes chapter 19 . 7/13
"They all share the pot of tea in silence" I don't know why but this makes me laugh so much. That's the most british thing that I have ever read!
YaoFen chapter 5 . 7/7
Ha, she did have that reaction earlier. :) But I’m glad he hadn’t realised.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 21 . 7/7
Very good fic
Jazzielady76 chapter 21 . 7/1
Beautiful, so beautiful! This was amazing work! Never expected the story to go this way but I’m so happy, so very happy it did! Kudos! I’m favoriting and saving for future rereads! Thank you for sharing!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 21 . 6/27
WOWWWW!
AC24 chapter 1 . 6/20
Thanks for writing this! It was pretty good! I loved the cliffhangers, they were the best. I hoped to read you some time soon!
voldemort.toes chapter 1 . 6/15
I like how gradual their relationship was and how they both grew as people throughout the book. The only problem I have is the ending here, I’m happy she doesn’t have to remember how horrid the memory was but it feels like it was wrong of Draco to go into her mind and change things without her knowledge. now she’ll have memories of her recovery from that horrific event but she’ll not be able to understand why she was so broken up by it all in the first place.
Krande chapter 21 . 6/7
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Krande chapter 18 . 6/7
FINALLY Hermione seeing sense. Well getting it showed down her throat, really, but she deserved that. You DONT turn your back on your imperiused ex just because you found a snob.
Krande chapter 15 . 6/7
So, a man was forced to attack someone he loved, let's torture him for good since his love is not reciproked. Don't at all try to find who is keeping his mind.

Not impressive.
Krande chapter 14 . 6/7
Uh, Chekov's bucket of liquid curse. I still feel very bad for the original Wolf. He fought so galantly to save Hermione during her kidnapping, and only gave up the fight when the Malfoys got the hint. Why kill him in this messy way? Why did Hermione NEVER try to save him like he DID save her?
Shola2001 chapter 21 . 6/9
Great story.
Krande chapter 10 . 6/7
Oh myyyy.

So she was out for days without the potion. Surely had a few occasions of "knife" like she attacked the Malfoys in her sleep.

Wolf seems strange. I'd check him for Imperius...
Krande chapter 8 . 6/7
Oh, the diplomatic father. I wonder what good he currently is to the Order to keep him aluve?
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »