Reviews for Static
chelssizzle chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OH MY GOSH! I love it, I am excited to read this story, even though I haven't liked stories in the past about a broken Hermione, I think this one has potential! Please keep going and thanks for updating! You are a wonderful writer! :)
brittany813 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I had never read Hermione/Draco pairings until this labor day weekend. And I had never realized that Hermione and Draco are perfect for each other until I read The Boy in the Hammock.

Can't wait to read the rest of this and find out what's up with this interesting new Hermione.

Oh, and another change you instigated in me: I was never fond of Lucius or Narcissa until I read your work.

And then the first thing you do in a new fic is kill Narcissa off. Oh, how you wound me!

Looking forward to more updates!
Kermit 304 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Well, now it will be very difficult to wait for the next chapter, but I am so glad to hear you have written so much. I am dreading when you finally reveal what happened to Hermione; it must have been hellish. Thanks for this very well put together chapter.
SugaryBinds chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Hello!

I have read all three chapters and I love it! It's so interesting, this concept of a broken and cold Hermione. All other fanfictions tend to make her still a some what resiliant girl, but your has her broken and leaves her that way (for now). I really like the idea of your story and the way it is going to far. This is a type of story I would be more than willing to be a Beta for and I don't say that about a lot of fanfics lol.

Great job! ) Please update soon!

~Sweets~
Kermit 304 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
What in the world happened to Hermione? Maybe I don't want to know...
dulcemaria413 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Very excited to see a new story. Excellent first few chapters, intense and very suspenseful. This story line is very original, especially the somewhat shattered mind of Hermione.
Kermit 304 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, joy! You're back and it's a magnificent story. How in the world can you make this pain feel so vivid? Wow! Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on your new story.
1,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113