Reviews for Static
chaosophia chapter 5 . 11/13/2023
Totally not crying for Hermione. *aggressive sniffing* totally not
chaosophia chapter 4 . 11/13/2023
Draco better grovel after what he did to her.
chaosophia chapter 3 . 11/13/2023
We love the platonic relationships Hermione has with Harry, Ron, and Wolfgang. They're so sweet to her
chaosophia chapter 2 . 11/13/2023
Oooh I'm so intrigued. Seriously, what happened to poor Hermione that she's in a state like this? It's honestly kind of refreshing to see Ron be so protective of Hermione. In most Dramione fics, he's an ass. It's nice to see him being a good friend for once.
chaosophia chapter 1 . 11/13/2023
Okay I'm extremely scared of Hermione in the best way. Damn...I don't justify anything that Draco said, but I do kinda feel bad for him. Especially since his mother just died. This is such a good start to the story. I'm really excited to read the other chapters!
Aleenah chapter 1 . 8/7/2023
It was very unusual and questioning I wonder what made Draco act like that, and I wonder what happened to Hermione that she became so dead and bitter; it was brilliant as I was left with so many questions at the end of it, I can not stop reading now.
fansarewaiting chapter 21 . 8/6/2023
wow great fic! loved it!
fieryfaery chapter 8 . 7/21/2023
Draco character change is so abrupt that it didnt make any sense. The writer should show more scenes of hermione ans draco bonding and how draco slowly change to be good. Theres a lot of holes in his character development.
Karen Young chapter 21 . 5/28/2023
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
k1221k chapter 21 . 5/28/2023
this was a well written story. my biggest pet peeve in FF is when the character development and relationships aren't thought out/are too fast/ aren't realistic to the HP characters we know. this story and their development as characters and with each other was believable and big thanks for that. *spoilers* I really enjoyed the transition from unapproving luscius to Mr matchmaker lol like oh btw you love each other. I was disappointed a bit with the smut. I'm a smut loving gal, and I was just disappointed when they finally had sex. I would have definitely taken a different approach. I mean they're mid 20s, I don't enjoy the let's go super slow idea. but a great read overall
iamladymalfoy chapter 21 . 5/24/2023
Binge read this last night! I loved the relationship between hermione and lucius. I'm just so used to reading dark lucius. It's refreshing to see him being sweet and mature. I enjoyed the angst. I really felt hurt and got teary eyed when draco was being mean to hermione. I'm just glad that her character here was very understanding. Overall, amazing fic once again!
defyinggravity88 chapter 21 . 5/16/2023
Thank you so much for the story! Absolute loved it and brought a lot of joy to my day :)
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
Interesting story loving it though
devilawyer chapter 21 . 12/24/2022
Not me reading this during Christmas…no regrets tho. This story is wonderful
Rubywurst chapter 1 . 11/16/2022
Loved it. Lost this fic for a while and found it just now!
1,687 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »