Reviews for Not Perfect
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very interesting and well written story. I like the concept. Like one of the other reviewers, though, the story mostly left me feeling sad, as it ended with the Potter family never even learning Al was still alive, and with no one stopping to think how Al's birth family must be grieving. I tend to think that Lestrade and especially John, (who'd once been left believing Sherlock was dead), would have wanted Al to at least let the other people who love him know he's safe - perhaps leading to a reunion in which Harry and Ginny agree to let Albus stay with Greg? As it is, it's hard not to read this as a story in which Harry and Ginny suffer a loss worse than anything caused by deatheaters, while the people who could have ended their grieving do nothing.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love Greg in this tale. Spot on with the characters. I think that Albus would have all of these issues, he did in cannon too. Well done.
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
My favorite part of this fic is that Al doesn't go back to the Potters. Families of birth are not always better than families of choice. And Al made his choice.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is so adorable :)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
FAN!
HarnGin chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing. I must admit, though, I truly thought "Albus" would refuse his admittance to Hogwarts and, instead, choose the muggle world.

Regardless, it was a good story. Thanks, again.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Interesting:)
AckaRed chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. This one was really good! I think that at least one of the next-generation Potters would think like that - too much pressure and that.

Red.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ahhh. So cute.
SourSugarQuills chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
FKJLSh SO. CUTE. Accio update? I would really like another one. This is a really lovely and sweet fic. Please update, I really do like it...
GlenPoint chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was really well written, and Lestrade, Sherlock, and John all seemed in pretty in character. The pressure put on Al by the wizarding world is how I've always imagined they'd treat Harry's kids, so that was nice to see, but all I could think of while reading this is how heartbroken Harry and Ginny must have been when they found Al missing. Harry especially, having lost his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, some close friends; he would never get over the loss of one of his children. I really can't see him ever giving up searching for Al. So, in conclusion, nicely written story, but this just makes me overly sad and sympathetic for Harry. Keep writing, you are good at it. Peace.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING. I LOVE THIS. It doesn't explain too much, but the patchwork family is heartwarming, and the little hints and lack to total resolution is absolutely FANTASTIC. I LOVE THIS.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ohayo! Your story is amaaazing. Can't wait to see how this turns out
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was excellent. Their little family is sweet and loving. I liked where it ended kinda like the book.
Emaelin chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow, this is an incredible idea! I loved it a lot. Lestrade always seems like there was something missing, and what do you know, it was a kid to raise and love. Great job. Hugs and cookies, ~E