Reviews for I Saw Him First!
jeremy1555 chapter 5 . 5/27
Hey you should post this on fimfiction it really deserves to be there.
kimg lemon chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
if you dident notice im a big fan of yours iv read allmost all your storys
TYRANT-00 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
jaja i can see what you did there, XD jaajjaja "grab my tail" that was a good one jajajja
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved it, great job
NightNote850 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Yay! Nice ending i loved this fanfic so I'll add you to my favs and followed ones :D. Greetings
NightNote850 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I hope he stays/stayed with octavia... Oh well gotta keep reading to find out :D nice fanfic.
Vinylsky1212 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
I can't believe I'm about to say this but your story had me giggling like a little school philly xD
Le Critic chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
A truly good excellent, well written, and the personalities suit the characters to a T. Hope to see more by this author.

And I see Pinkie is breaking another 4th wall.
Mah Story chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Look at my story

Now back to yours

Now back to mine

Sadly, your Fan Fiction isn't mine, but if I continue to read maybe I'll soon be able to write like you.

I'm on a Pony.
Hey dude chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Hey, listen CHOP CHOP! Dude you take so long like a old lady! This is a great story you need to take this story.I like how you make the character sound just like the real ! are a great ! need to do this quick!
Brohoof'd chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Aah, Top Hat gets a party.

Good luck with that one.
1stLtPullings chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Yay! I are in teh creditz!

Can't wait for your next story!
basalisk120 chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Who're you calling blank flank! Nah, loved the story, just like always. Saxo made the right choice, methinks. But hey,I just like Octavia. Regardless, another good story over and the world's a better place for it. Keep writing!
XNULLX chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
I change my vote to Bloomberg. Also, thanks for the shout-out.

...I change my vote to Lion-O. Yes, the Thundercat. Deal with it.
XNULLX chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
...if Forrest has anything in common with Soarin in terms of intellect, then poor Fluttershy. Nice to see that it appears as though she didn't end up with a bad choice, though. I like this trend of ending stories with Pinkie, and it's nice to see that this took a somewhat unexpected route.

I change my vote to Tom the Boulder.