Reviews for Birth of the Sith
Queeg chapter 2 . 1/23
I found this very gripping and interesting.

That you're able to inspire such a reaction in such a short time (in-universe and lengthwise) is highly commendable, especially as - thus far - there is no perceivable departure from canon. Though I know you're likely not going to complete this, it was one that I found greatly enjoyable, and I would happily read anything more on this storyline.

One minor quibble lies in the method of Anakin's creation in chapter 1 - whilst I haven't read Plaugeius (or however it's spelled), my assumption from the rest of the EU was that the method of creating him was some arcane ritual, and even that he wasn't aware who it affected. You pulled off the understated power well, there, but it did strike me as slightly odd.

Anyway, thanks for the great read!

- Qgqqqqq
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
interesting beginning. i hope you update this, the master of death, and the last son of tomorrow soon.
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I don't know where this story is going... but I like it!
Rooivalk chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Good start, this is really interesting. I can't wait for more. Hope it doesn't take another year for your next update.
X59 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is rather interesting.
Viktorius chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hey!

Following you on the spacebattles forums. Nice work, looking forward to more!
SideSwipe124 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is really cool! I like this a lot! Please continue!
fcol chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
An amazingly well-written and captivating beginning. I'm very interested to see where you go with this.