Reviews for The Traditional Approach To Puppy Care
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 1/6
I really liked this, loved that Harvey put him in the corner! Very cute!
aleezakq2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Omg I love this storyy! I've read it so many times cause it's just sooo fluffyyy! I love fluffy Mike and Harvey fics so thank you for that 3
Keep writing! I would love to read more :D
katesari chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love that people constantly refer to Mike as a puppy. It's so cute and makes for good stories. Enjoyed this! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
who wouldn't fall asleep listening to counter-briefs? :p
reader82 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
So cute, I loved it. Thank you!
89899898 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Adorable story :)
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I cant...I just cant...I promised myself i would never cry for a suits fic, but i am literally sobbing right now. This is perfect. It would mean EVERYTHING to me if you wrote more stories like this. Soo perfect...
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was awesome!
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was so perfect. Especially after last night's episode! When Harvey yelled at Mike at the end, I wanted to cry. Poor puppy ): Loved this, thanks for writing it!(:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is WONDERFUL! You should do a Suits/Criminal Minds cross! I'd love to see Mike meet Reid and Garcia.
JamesMoriartea chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
ADORABLE
If this became canon, oh man. That would be the best moment in television history.
5-STAR chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story! Loved how fatherly Harvey was and sent the kid to a corner I hope you write more like this
great story chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Loved how Harvey sent Mike to a corner! And Mike's reaction was perfect I wonder what Harvey would have done if he had to walk over to the kid when Mike was reluctant to go to the corner maybe swat him..
xSKYLARKx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is such a cute story :D
Jellicle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012