Reviews for Reconciliation
So Beautiful And Sad All Rolled Into One. Fred Always Went First. Oh My
8Lottie8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
love it
invisiblellamasarereal chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm not joking when I say that almost made me cry. I've always found the whole Angelina thing a bit awkward-they'd probably try not to mention it :D.
Calyspo chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
LOVED IT! Really, youre one of the most talented people that I have read! And I'm a literature teacher...
Hermyone94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I really liked the story!

I had the exact same idea! I thought it must be weird for them to meet again after all those years. George has gone through so much, and Fred is still only a young adult.

I always wanted to write a story abiut that, but I never did. So I'm really glad that I found yours! It's perfect, thank you! :-)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is a really interesting premise! When the Resurrection Stone quartet shows up, Sirius and Lupin are younger than Harry remembered, so I think as far as this universe goes there is some age...fluidity after death. But it was definitely believable.
Parthenonlover2757 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I thought that this story was a new and interesting take on how Fred and George would react when they met again. It's emotional but also realistic. I really liked reading this.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Really different idea but I liked it! I like to think that you turn to about 25, cuz that's a good age to be for the rest of eternity, but who knows :) Sad that there was confusion and differences between them, but very realistic and sincere
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 9/6/2011

I loved this. It makes me sad yet happy. It was wonderful. Write more soon.
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I like this story. Kind of sad about their age difference, but it seemed like it could happen that way.