Reviews for Bored The Leroy Jethro Gibbs Version SLASH
unedune chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
hi needtoknow400
reading some of your stories including above
really love them
thanks
una
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
So hot and sexy!
Jealous Gibbs is the best!
I love that he scared Palmer!
Kudos
Blade
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved it when Gibbs freaked Palmer the first time and then glared at him later for emphasis.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony only bought the weed to have a 'legit' excuse to get Gibbs over .

Sex was hot, you do a great job with those scenes
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great one shot. That went from funny to hot and back to funny! I actually LOLed at the scene with Gibbs and Jimmy!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Prostrate means lying down. Prostate is the gland in a man's ass. Sigh.
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
WOW!

is it just me...or are those headslaps some kind of foreplay?

hmm...i do wonder...
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
HOTT DAMN...that was GOOD...poor palmer, though...lol...the poor guy will NEVER be the same...lol..

WELL DONE.

ALISA
mykkila09 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
oh wow...first off...loved the jimmy/gibbs scene, so freaking hilarious...gibbs was so awesome in all his jealous glory *grins*

and palmer, the way he reacted when he saw gibbs in autopsy and when tony tried to feel his forehead...*laughs* so mean and so gooood

as always, love the hot smut scene between our two favourite boys...looking forward to more work from you
Nestly chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh god! This fic is so awesome! Gibbs being jealous is way too hot and sexy! -more so than Tony!, *sorry Tony but i know i'll always love you*- I love him more being a possessive bastard when it comes to what is his! -poor poor jimmy, thought he's going to be beaten into a bloody pulp! because anyone who incur the wrath of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs would wish that they never even met him or even born in the first place-, because i think that's really what he is like for real.

-Sigh- I think i'm going to sleep in a very happy mood, you totally made my night for this. - Hmmmm...although i forgot to have my hot choco for tonight? Meh, ...i'll just grab something on my way home...

So safe to say, love ya more than ever! You practically made me drool on my keyboard! with, with this! urgh! fortunately no one ever notices i totally did it! -which was a very good thing!- XP

Can't wait for your every future fics! I am so lookin forward for it.

Ja ne.
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
OH MAN I think I like this one even better than the last. LOL Great story.
linda71 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great! Like I said before, boredom leads to great things at times!

The scene with Gibbs and Palmer made me laugh out loud. Poor Jimmy already is easily startled with Gibbs around and I can't see that get any better some time soon.

And possessive!Gibbs... RAWR! *gg* Hot as always.
Sselene chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
3 You know I love your stories 3 They're so hot 3 I liked this one very much, because of the scene with Palmer hih But... Tony and Palmer... hew...
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story was great. Thank you.
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
OMFG - that was sooo HOTT! More, NTK... more, bravo, more! :) Poor Jimmy... he's gonna be pissing his pants everytime he sees Gibbs now. LOL. Great job as always... hugs forever... - Erynn. :-]
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011