Reviews for Comfort and Protection
HiccstridHaddock01 chapter 1 . 5/3
Love this!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Kinda cute, in that bittersweet sort of way. They've both lost so much, but they will always have each other.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I like it
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome I hope you continue this story
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ohhh yes yes I loved it. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
EEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEE! :D Loved it! I totally had the idea once that other tribes would get mad at Berk for not killing dragons. I hope that's what HTTYD 2 is about. Man, I used to be a total Hiccup fangirl, and I still LOVE descriptions of him like this: "His kiss was enough to drive her mad. He was so gentle, yet he poured so much passion and love into it that it was hard for her to think straight."

(Sorry, that wasn't a "funny" laugh, that was sort of like a "THAT WAS GREAT Mwahaha" laugh.) I love how he's so gentle, and yet so loving. It's SO HIM. Woah, I forgot how awesome he is, this story sorta brought it back. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Great story!

Reviewer is out, peace!
Voldyne chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I like it but ow my eyes... can you group them up better or was there a reason it was all separated.
Intertwining Fate's Desires chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Do you plan on leaving it a one-shot? It was really good. You should extend it, going in depth on what happened those past five years, how Hiccup and Astrid got engaged, their hardships in their relationship and how the others are holding up. But if you plan to leave it like so, then it's fine! :))
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 9/6/2011