Reviews for Another Brick in the Wall
JuniorWoofles chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Slightly sappy ending but it wasn't too sad so I'm still happy.
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Apple pie scented lube? Look me in the face and tell me they're not perfect for each other.
Amazing, so, so amazing but I'm scared due to the ending.
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Thank you, this is amazing. I'm beginning to piece bits of what happened together. Also the tattoos were lovely and please keep letting the producers be teachers because it is genius.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
OMG, Thing is I'm only read this because it technically isn't an AU but this is amazing and all of the in-references and what happened between them?! Also Kripke was a genius move.
swlfangirl chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Wow this was amazing.. Really emotional but awesome! Love heo Chuck made them whole new lives! Thanks for sharing!
Yumleethelimabean chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Awww! That was sweet.
Don'tDrinkColdCoffee chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
That was like an awful lot of candyfloss.
AlyAngel chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I freaking love this story, the fact that they got the happy ending they deserve, and not going to lie I teared up at the end it so darn sweet :)
devilstwin6969 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Ohhhhhh my!

So so so so fucking good, love this :D
sweet.irresistible.silence chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Aw! :D
catmaniac chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Oh my goodness. This story is just fantastic and so full of awesomeness. It had a unique storyline and just the right balance of cute! I love it :D
JustPlainAmy chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I love it when fivs giv characters somthing to be happy instead of the normal misarable plot line i also enjoyed the book refrences :)
Sola Abariel chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is a great story; I really like that you brought God into it but made him a somewhat more sympathetic character. I also really liked your characterization of Dean. Such a great happy ending for such a tragic show.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I really liked this. Cool that u made Chuck God, who created this reality in which Destiel had their much deserved HEA.