Reviews for Porcupine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
i think its pretty good make it a story
Jesse Barrow Stories chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Keep on moivn' or I'll steal, heeee
Hi, Jesse lives when you live
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You know the guy who plays Professor X in X-Men? And Captain Piccard in Star Trek: Next Generation? Same guy voices Bambi's father.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ooooh! I thought this wasn't going to be any good, but THEN... I clicked on it. :D This is awesome, I love it. The way you described everything, such as Bambi's feelings for Faline, was just awesome. I love the way you seem to write! I'mma check out your other stories! Mwahahaha! X3 Thank you for sharing this wonderous masterpiece with us!

Soul X Maka Forever
2K401 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Best I have read in a long, long time and I hope you update this because I have been looking every week at this story ever since it was made to now at 10-15-12 to see if updated but to my dissapointment I have not seen it with two chapters yet. I will keep on looking and will be extremely happy when this has two chapters. Thank you for reading this far on such a long review:). 2K401 out.
sassykitten365 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Good job.
randomKittyX3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
X3

hola!

i learned to spell ur user name :3 me proud of meh self

teehee this story made me giggle (i read it not one but twice!)
boombox123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
MY BEHIND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! thats mad funny!
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is good, although you might want to check it over first. Some of the sentences didn't really flow but if you could fix those up, then I'm sure that this story is not a waste of your time! :)
Dramatic Stories chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
If you don't add anymore chapters, i think it was a waste of time, i really like it though so far
RandomKitty chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
none of ur storys are a waste of time 3

i think thier cute

this one was no exception

realy adorable! X3

GOOD JOB! (_)b
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You have the makings of a nice story here but I'd suggest reading this to yourself first to make sure it has a nice flow to it, because the punctuation and organization made it very difficult to read. And it's spelled "Porcupine".