Reviews for Don't Trust a Hoe
Edlinal chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
XD :DDDDDDDD
Jess-love95 chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Wow, your story is great ! I really loved reading it, you write very well. I read your story in just thirty minutes, I couldn't stop, it was too captivating !
I nearly cried near the end, it was really moving, and I was sooo happy when Kanda didn't leave !
So I deeply advise you (and hope that you) keep writing !
I hope you understood me, because English is not my native language, in fact, I'm French ) So sorry for my mistakes...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
When i first read the description i thought it was gonna be Allen that was the killer but its impossible cas he would have had to be some messed by baby to be able to kill someone when he was only a 1 year old...
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
I dont get it?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
why deak?
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is like, my 5th time reading this story and I really think that it deserves more reviews!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
Aaawww, that was so cute! XD I really liked it! :) You should write a sequel to it. ;)
anon azure chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
Awwwww this was so awesome and I absolutely loved the ending!
Anoniminis chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Whore Allen. That's it IM ADDICTED! Thanks to you i now have to seach up at 1:26 AM on a school night hooker/whore Allen storys cause their amazing. I absolutly love it!
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
Cute! OMG! That's so cute! Aww I thought it would become Laven! Sooooo CUTE!
latechocox3 chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Great nice ending! I wish there is a sequel 3
Jasper-Jazz chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
UWAHHHHH! I loved it!

Great ending!
Princely Prince chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
lol i was reading it then oncc it got to the 'you're mine, bitch" i laughed i don't know why but imagining the earl saying that is kinda funny
13thReflection chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
Aww, so cute!

Great job :DDD
Jasper-Jazz chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
0 oh no!

Your going to make Kanda leave!

you can't!