Reviews for Fourth Time's the Charm
Annibeliese chapter 17 . 7/17
Reno got drunk. He managed to say everything poor cloud is experiencing, and hit the head on the nail about their creation. Congratulations! Reno receives: DEATH!
Nerinyx chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
The constant flashbacks make it nauseating to read even when I skip over them. I understand they make it more realistic, consideration his situation, but it happens so often it's disorientating and I simply can't force myself to read another chapter.
greenespeon1995 chapter 17 . 9/29/2017
Reno broke the fourth Wall,!
LeVath chapter 46 . 5/31/2017
Thank you for writing this beautiful ffic :') made me both sad and happy, yet never tired to read all chaps straight. Its great that this ff changed your life too. words is life in book afterall, affecting people who read and write it. I refound my love for ff7 again and just found your ff .Its a beautiful one :). one more time,Thabk you
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2017
Note to self: when Reno gets drunk, he breaks the fourth wall.
I love this guy;he's so fuckin funny!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/4/2017
Woah...that was deep! Great job! Reno was my favorite and oddly Tseng/Cloud...just woah...WOW.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
If Reno died then my soul went with him *sniffles pitifully* TT
Guest chapter 46 . 8/3/2016
Very unsatisfying ending.
Shinko chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
I think you broke my brain.
in a good way.

-ten minutes ago-

me: *was eating when spoon is halfway to mouth reading Zack and sephiroth together sephiroth as a girl* ...o.O in...teresting...can't process...sephiroth as a girl...hmm...*eye twitch* disturbing on so many levels...hm...should I continue...hrm...must see how ends...hm...
brother: what are you mumbling about weirdo?
me: I can shatter your world.
brother: what?
me: nothing! _;
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 46 . 6/15/2016
I should have expected a sad ending. It could be worse.*Shrugs.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 45 . 6/15/2016
I have to say, this is brilliant!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 44 . 6/15/2016
OH this is so meta. Kudos to you!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 43 . 6/15/2016
Zack and Sephiroth?

Holy shit Tseng!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 42 . 6/15/2016
ZACK! Yes yes yes! I love you so much right now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 41 . 6/15/2016
NOooooooo!

And Aerith is in a cell again. Damn!