Reviews for Fourth Time's the Charm
lala32903 chapter 44 . 6/21
GAHHHHHH THE ANGGGGSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT
THIS IS LIKE THE MOTHER OF ALL ANGST AND FEELS YOU ARE A LEGENDARY BEING TO HAVE STUFFED SO MUCH ANGST AND FEELS RENO AND ZACK AND SEPHIROTH AND ELENA ARAGSJDNWLSI FDLIERSUGLIWEURGIVLDUWKF SLITDFGL OHSE;OIRSG LSE K;OIAELGJAERLSG AELSJ HGSEJRGLJ S;G A;JF JHF;G;KUearg quwelu
(translation: you are an amazing writer plz continue)
Shade the Hero chapter 44 . 6/8
lol, for once I'm glad I'm not reading this late at night otherwise I think I'd wake up the whole house with that happy squeak when Sephiroth appeared and mentioned his sick, dark-haired friend. They're ALIVE! *hugs you*

Hopefully Zack can heal and they regain their memories. They DESERVE a happy ending dang it.

Sadly, I've caught up. Which means now the wait is here. I've been spoiled and now I want more. Poo. Hopefully the update won't take so long? *insert Zack's puppy eyes*
Shade the Hero chapter 43 . 6/8
It that shot hadn't saved Cloud's life then I would have wished Hojo would have truly suffered. A very slow and painful death.

That ending though,...

It makes me wonder if the one screaming was Sephiroth and the one he freed and carried was...My mind is screaming/hoping/praying that it's Zack, but I'm afraid to hope.
Shade the Hero chapter 42 . 6/8
Awww, no! Please, don't let Zack be dead. Just once I'd like that guy to have a happy ending. Or at the very least SURVIVE! Fricking A! It makes me want to go cry in a corner.
Shade the Hero chapter 41 . 6/8
Well shit. This wasn't what I was expecting. Sadly, I was sort of hoping Gen could be saved. But that's just my own style screaming for a happy ending after so much heartache. Pay no mind to it. Still, my hearts bleeds for these guys. It really does. I doubt Hojo would let Sephiroth die. Not his prized creation. Reno though, he really is so awesome, but if he was there and Zack wasn't. Does that mean that the SOLDIER First is still alive since he wasn't there with the redhead?

I've almost caught up too, This has been a very heart-clenching story so far. :)
Shade the Hero chapter 40 . 6/8
Holy shit! What a rotten time for Cloud not to have all the power he did in his first life. And poor Zack. Come Seph! Sense the danger and get'cher butt over there!

Obviously I can't find a flaw in this story if I'm commenting along instead of giving criticism. well done! :)
Shade the Hero chapter 39 . 6/8
Damn, I really hoped that with Cloud's escape from Hojo a while back that he and Zack wouldn't be tortured, but I was wrong. Damn. Poor Zack. I really hope the four can get to him in time before something bad happens, er...well, bad already happened. I mean before something irreversible happens to him. Losing his mind or dying for example.
Shade the Hero chapter 38 . 6/8
Pfft, the way they talk and how their minds work and just by their conversation I can tell that they are father and son. Not that freakshow calling himself a doctor. Poor Cloud though,...
Shade the Hero chapter 37 . 6/8
Uh-huh, sure. Cloud wants to push Seph away and never look back, yea few simple panicked words and He's concerned. Right, there's no way he could stay away even if he wanted to. lol.
Shade the Hero chapter 35 . 6/7
Okay, so cloud knew and was playing along? Interesting. Still, I wonder what will happen then the General finds out what happened to the SOLDIER convoy. Will Cloud help? Knowing that it's Zack? He wouldn't want to risk his friend dying again, right?
Shade the Hero chapter 34 . 6/7
I'm surprised Cloud didn't recognize him. At first, yeah sure, maybe not, but the way Seph spoke, and the issue with names. Like how he said 'Kevin' instead of 'Kid' was like how he used to banter with him back when it was 'Strife' instead of 'Cloud'.

I'm very curious and YAY! Fenrir's back! I love that bike. :3
Shade the Hero chapter 33 . 6/7
Well, Zack's alive. Good. Now where the heck is Cloud?
Shade the Hero chapter 32 . 6/7
I'm worries about Zack, but Gen's in the picture. I'm curious. I have way too many favorite characters in this series. Cloud, Zack, Genesis, Reno, Sephiroth, I swear this series has the best characters ever.
Shade the Hero chapter 31 . 6/7
Well, this has been an interesting chapter. Vincent's up and moving, Zack wants to marry Aerith (yay!) and Poor Seph's upset still and hurt. Though, since both Rude and Elana heard Zack say, "He's Alive" they may report that to Tseng who will know what it means have have someone tail Seph which will lead them to Cloud. because Seph wouldn't surprise me if that's where his 'vacation' led.
Shade the Hero chapter 30 . 6/7
Huh. So maybe if for some reason Genesis and Angeal are still alive then Cloud's blood can save them? That'd be cool. Zack would have his mentor back and Sephiroth would have his two friends back. Sadly, that ending's too nice to work out that way. It never ends that well in a FF7 story. :/

lol, wow. As if the first time wasn't traumatizing enough. this time was nothing but pure hell for Cloud...and Reno, yet hilarious for the fans. xD