Reviews for A Confession
hatebelow chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is really cute. Leave it to draco to be okay with ginny sleeping with his ex. He is pretty sweet. I love how you built of the anxiety but while doing so you really limited your dg interaction. I would have loved more draco and ginny together. Great job though.
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I would have put this up sooner, but I wasn't sure whether to leave it in a review or on the thread. But anyway, here is what you got:

Pairing- 8/10

Humor- 9/10

Prompt- 8/10

Creativity- 4/5

Originality- 5/5

Use of Quote- 7/10

Personal Opinion- 4/5

Sp/Grammar- 3/5

I personally think you did a very good job here. It was exactly what I imagined, (not the plot) but the basic structure. It was funny and I have never seen anything like it! Good luck, results will be up on November 1st.
8a9crrre chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I LOVE this story! I couldn't stop laughing as I pictured an elf tattooing "Ferret" onto Ginny!

And "Just let me watch next time, ok?" was priceless.

A perfect 10, because this story is worth it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
OMG! That was so weird but so awesome it was AMAZING!
TheFisherKitty chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I laughed so hard. Of course Malfoy's upset that he didn't get to see her sleep with Astoria! P

I also love the idea of a house elf that does tattoos, or fake ones... to escape the wrath when its master sobers up, I suppose? I just picture a seedy tattoo parlor in the basement of the Manor, and the place is so big that Draco doesn't even know it's there. Best thing EVER. )