Reviews for Summer of Clare
more more more!
kyliespenname chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Update please!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
aw, update soon! I love this!
Llamacorn lover chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
omg i love this story imogen should live
degrassi7685 chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
really good! and can't help but love degrassi, Eli wasn't under water at all in chapter 13- he was above the surface of the water talking to clare who was in the sinking car. the car wasn't yet under water.
sassier-than-death chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
hahahahahahahahahaha um its funny how eli lasted almost ten minutes under water with no oxygen and he could talk hmmm?

wish that would work in real life
sassier-than-death chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
hey im totally with you on the whole imo thing

i dont hate her but i hate what she does to eli

and the scene when she sayd i never loved you when shes pretending to be clare at their bench, i was sitting in my seat screaming

i like how you portray imo in this, that is as a manipulative bitch

love your story 3 :)
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
This fanfic is one of my favorite! It always tends to trigger

my emotions...and that's one thing I love about it..mist stories can't do that to me :) good job! I really love how Clare is awake and Eli is so sweet! Even though Imo isn't my favorite character...I'm hoping she will live.I can't wait to read

more! :)
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
I know I don't like imogen but I still wouldn't want her to die!
I-Dream-To-Dream1613 chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
I cried. Hell I am crying. And its very hard to make me cry. Another chapter please? Like now! I can't decide if I want Imo to live or not so you'll have to decide for me! I love Eli and Jake in this btw. Keep up the great work!
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You gonna update any time soon? My patience is killing me! Plz I love this story so much :)
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
I love this story! Please update soon ; ) it's soo good : )
Llamacorn lover chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
i thought you wrote this story so long ago that it was discontinued i love this chapter but its sad
Emily Laurina chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
oh... my...god... that was AWESOME ! please continue it if you dont i will literally kill myself it was that good