Reviews for Catalyst
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 16 . 12/1/2014

Okay, I couldn't say anything for a full TEN SECONDS because of how amazing your story is. I think that's enough information to tell you... well... I think you know.
dxlmao chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I TOTALLY want a sequel! I loved this story a lot!
FearlessSun chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
They tried to make me go to reahab, but i said no. No! NO!
FearlessSun chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I never realized this connection...the healer is the doctor...pfft
FearlessSun chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
When I was a small child I once grabbed a rose...sadly it was VERY thorny and my hand bled for a long time...or at least it felt that way...
FearlessSun chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS JUST AS I IMAGINED (I would say planned exept in this case the writer plans and the planner outlines)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG i sooo love with you right now!
Gui's character is so cute(love him too) I didn't really like him in 1/2 prince (totally rooted for wicked), but now i like him.
Anonymess chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
When rereading this again, I noticed this chapter has a lot of O's (os? Os?) missing. Like where there should be "to" there is "t" or instead of "of" there is "f".

Thought I'd let you know 3
Sushi chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
I enjoyed every bit I like your writing style - it's... how do I describe it... no-nonsense? confident? humorous? It seemed to fit in well with the original story, even though some parts were different, obviously. Your story was... believable. It drew me in. I like Ling's personality - she seems like someone I would get along with, and the idea of ICIA and Ling's participation were well-written, to say the least. Thank you for making my day better; I look forwards to reading more in the future
Scarlet Princess chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Liked - The part were Lin Bin gets rejected but only because I felt so sorry for him. I knew it would happen but you did it in nice way with the song quote. I liked this part the most because it pulled the most emotion from me. Disliked - Ling's heartbreak. At first I was mad at Gui , but than I decided after her song she deserves better. I hope you have something planned!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
LOVE! Every single word was LOVE! I absolutely adored this story and the way you were able to connect your character to the story without having to change it. Much. XD
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I object to one of Lang's conjectures. The one with Wicked in the army, my retort: Spartans.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So good
Michelle chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Wait it over?!
This was an intresting story!
I liked it
I hope you make a sequel
chocolaty chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
It is epic!
A sequel! A sequel! A sequel!
Please, I beg you.
Thanks for the awesome story!