Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
The Queen of Alchemy chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
THAT WAS ADORABLE THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT
Sailordeedlit chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
OMG! this was such a cute story. I loved it. This is one of my most favorite couples, but they are so under the raider, it stinks you only have 6 reviews. Please keep writing i love this couple.
Aretaic chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Awww, they're such a cute cute cute family. :3

Actually, thanks for writing this whole fic. Thank you very much!:D
l3largus chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Excellent story. Definetly a fav. I really liked Blanks' character and was so sad she died. It would've been great if moments like these happened in the show.
Aretaic chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
This chapter has to be one of my favorites. * u * XDD I really like this one. Good job (again)! :D I like how you described the scenes with Darlton and that one when Guilford and Cornelia were both talking in the garden. :) It would be nice to think that they really had a private personal relationship when they were in Area 11 in the series. XD
Aretaic chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Yay for the updates! :o

I like how you wrote about the 'soft' side of Cornelia which is far from the usual icy side of hers. :) I didn't expect someone would still write about this pairing. XD Thanks for doing so! C:
ThousandMiracles chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Awwwww What a beautiful story. I really like it and I love this pairing :)
Aretaic chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I love Chapters 3 and 4! Cute developments between them are there. :o Please continue writing! :DD I'm so excited to know what will happen next. :D