Reviews for Just People
mikeysrevenge chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
need more
Rose235b chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Oh god it's so sweet I love it omg it's perfect!
BlueReaders chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Rory's first month home with them? Including introducing him to everyone
tearbos chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Oh my that was so cute!

Thank you thank you!
The-gleek-who-lived chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
This is so cute! Could you write Brittany mentioning Kurt being a fishy to her son and them being all awkward about it? (Prompt is badly worded, sorry)
tearbos chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
I just found this fic and I'm so glad I did!

I would be cute to see a flashback scene of Blaine showing Kurt how to use his new legs (wit lots of blushing and embarrassment as Kurt wouldn't have any clothes yet).
Becca chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Aw thank you for using my prompts! This chapter was hilarious and adorable :)
Rose235b chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Oh god, I feel so loved now *blushes*! Anyway, OMG, cuteness overload! Like, little 6 yo Rory running across the beach in slow motion into his grandpa's arms is the cutest thing ever! And blwing up soup is pretty plausible. I kinda did that once :P! Puck is just his awesome self I love (and we all know that he secretly ships Klaine)
NoraMermaid chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Easy, Kurt gets discovered for what he truly is... A great singer. What did you think I was going to say?!
KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Ooh! This is so cute! Hmmm, a prompt? Maybe... Yes! Mercedes! Maybe bring Mercedes in and have her take Kurt shopping? Like at the mall and down that really big shopping street in New York. I would like to know Kurt's reaction.
KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod! I just died of laughter! I literally just fell over and died of laughter! I am now dead. X_X
Rose235b chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
YES! I WANT MORE PUCK/KURT FRIENDSHIP THIS BABY OUT HERE IS PERFECTION. AND THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR AGAIN FILLING MY PROMPT ! So, maybe, like, I'm not opposed to Puckelberry but if it's not your thing then okay... Anyway, I'm serious. I want some awesome Puck/Kurt moment, like, maybe when Rory does something naughty and his cool uncle Puck saves the day by making Kurt more angry... I DON'T KNOW, I WANT ME SOME PUCKURT FRIENDSHIP, GODDAMMIT!
NoraMermaid chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I wanna see Rory meet Kurt's family for the first time. He will love his Grandpa Burt I think.
Becca chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Also as a NY-er I loved the sandy mention that was hilarious.
Becca chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I was literally just thinking about this fic and then you updated! Yay!

I'd love to see when Kurt first learned about land holidays. Any holiday.