Reviews for Stolen Dreams
power214063 chapter 38 . 4/2
please update
heyjued chapter 38 . 3/11
Oh? I take it this isn't going to be completed? Pity.
tranquilturtle chapter 38 . 2/26
I'm sorry I haven't taken time to review before now but I had to let you know what wonderful story this is. I've laughed, cried & everything in between. I know it's been over a year since your last update but I hope you'll keep going. Thanks :)
canada02 chapter 38 . 2/23
s est une tres émouvante histoire que j ai découvert
biz
bree
Harrypotterlover1412 chapter 38 . 1/25
Are you going to finish the story? I love it would really like to read what happens next.
Btw I think that Ryan should go live with Edward and Bella. I feel for the Cullens but Bella and Edward never wanted to give him away in the first place. Also B&E should have a baby and I'd like the story to follow them through the new pregnancy. Obviously Obviously it's up to you which way you write your story. This is just whyt I hope happens. Love the stor! Please update soon!
veds-6791 chapter 38 . 1/13
Its been over a year. Are you still gonna update this?
LizziePaige chapter 38 . 12/12/2013
What a wonderfully written story on such a heartbreaking subject. Would love to find out where this goes, hope you get back to it at some stage :) thanks for these fantastic characters too.
bobbysgirl chapter 38 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE! COME BACK!
Twilightaddict2007 chapter 38 . 10/12/2013
Will you be finishing this story? It's really good.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
I read all 38 chapter and I want you to continue please
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 38 . 9/12/2013
PLEASE! COME BACK!
forthewrittenword chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I know there's not much that can be done given the circumstances but Edward and Bella haven't really been done justice with. The current approach is bound to leave everyone hurting in the end. Great writing, though, a realistic approach to an extremely hurtful event.
SassYNoleS chapter 38 . 5/23/2013
Can't wait for more ! Fabulous story !
Guest chapter 38 . 5/11/2013
HURRY BACK SOON!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
Please... Go on... Are you going to finish this story?
2,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »