Reviews for Stolen Dreams
I definitely think Ed had something to do with Ryan being taken away from E&B.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 39 . 1/30
This was such a beautiful story with so many feelings! I’m so glad Edward, Bella, Esme and Carlisle all got to a place of understanding both sides of their tragic and very unique situation. I’m so glad they became one happy family. The epilogue was wonderful and so well written! Thanks for sharing this story:)
AlexandraaCullen chapter 29 . 1/30
Aww I love their family bonding time! So sweet, Ryan is wonderful
AlexandraaCullen chapter 26 . 1/30
Yeesss I knew it!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 25 . 1/30
This feels like the fairest custody situation!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 23 . 1/29
I’m so glad Tanya is so sweet!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 22 . 1/29
Well not exactly brought but ..
AlexandraaCullen chapter 22 . 1/29
Oh my god they brought Tanya?
AlexandraaCullen chapter 21 . 1/29
I’m so glad they’re working towards joint custody, I feel like that is the fairest for all parties
AlexandraaCullen chapter 19 . 1/29
I understand both couples sides here but it seems like esme forgets sometimes that Bella and Edward didn’t give up Ryan at all, the adoption wasn’t legal and if Bella could have been there for all of Ryan’s milestones as a child she would have been.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 15 . 1/29
Ryan is such a sweet boy. Esme and Carlisle did well with him. This is such a tough situation and sometimes I feel angry at Carlisle but he’s a victim in this situation too. All four of them plus Ryan are victims of a terrible doctor’s choice.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 3 . 1/29
Wow that was a twist!
cctwilight chapter 39 . 9/8/2021
Oh, it's great that Ryan finally came to live with Edward and Bella. I'm so glad they had other children and that the Cullens adopted a baby girl. I sure hope Edward didn't make the mistake of re-upping again. This was a really great story! Loved it!
cctwilight chapter 38 . 9/8/2021
I'm glad they are sharing their holidays at each other's homes.
cctwilight chapter 37 . 9/8/2021
Edward and Bella had a great night together. It's sad that Ryan is so torn between his two sets of parents.
3,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »