Reviews for Stolen Dreams
1853kaz chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Nice twist on the alice / jasper meet :)
MDtwiwriter chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
Thanks for wrapping up the lose ends and giving this story to your readers.
beachcomberlc chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
What an incredible gift it was to find this epilogue in my inbox last night! Stolen Dreams is one of my all-time favorite stories and I was so sad that it seemed abandoned. Thank you so much for coming back to finish it. Now I'm going to reread the whole thing and enjoy it once more as a completed fic.
You did a phenomenal job of pulling this story together and giving us a glimpse of their HEA. I thought the scene of Ryan's reaction to Jamie was particularly well conceived and resolved.
I would love to see outtakes from this story. I once joked that even an outtake of Edward mowing the lawn would make me happy, but now that it is complete, I think the one I would most like to see would be Jamie's birth and early months as B & E get to experience some of what was stolen when Ryan was born.
Thank you again for the gift of your words.
Beach
AceSunshine chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
It was wonderful to read the epilogue for this. I really enjoyed and felt that it really completed the journey. I appreciate that you did not rush through it. Sometimes I feel writers end their stories abruptly, but not the case here. hope to read some more by you in the future.
cullenmeadow chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing :)
SmillaGW chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
I've loved reading this story. So happy to see it getting an ending, thank you.
Ladybug5332 chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
So, so happy to see this! I won't lie, I was hoping for a few more chapters to wrap everything up, but this was wonderful! This has been one of my favorite stories and I was so happy to see the final update! Best wishes to you and your family!
JRFaab chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
That was perfect. Although I did want to knock some sense into Edward for a minute.
Momma Laura chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
I have loved this story from the beginning, and the ending was just perfect. Maybe a future take in about 10 years for an epi?
debslmac chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
:) loved this story
aka AddictedToFic chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
I'm so pleased that you were able to bring the story to such an excellent conclusion!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)
1853kaz chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Really compelling! :)
jakbranton chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
Now I need to reread the whole thing. Thank you for finishing this!
1853kaz chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Yep, dad definitely could have been involved :)
mommapurvis chapter 39 . 12/29/2014