Reviews for Stolen Dreams
GorGirl chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Edward's parents paid someone to drug Bella and take the baby. I can't believe that Edward gave up so quickly.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I have a feeling that someone stole their beautiful baby.
Tennyson10 chapter 39 . 1/7/2015
What a wonderful ending to this FIC. I've been with you since the very beginning and was thrilled to see thisupdate in my inbox. Perfect ending- to err is human and your characters were just that, human. Real. Flawed at times but real. Thank you!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 39 . 1/7/2015
Great story I love how it all played out.
veds-6791 chapter 39 . 1/7/2015
I read the story in one go. And it is such a heart breaking as well as a beautiful story. It was really sad, what happened with Edward and Bella and their reaction on Finding out their son is still alive was exactly what I was expecting. Frankly speaking, when Bella got to know about Ryan being alive, I thought they will sacrifice and I also thought that Carlisle and Esme will be an understanding couple and will let Ryan be with his real parents. But, to my surprise, Edward and Bella filed for Custody, which was the reaction which is expected in real life. What I loved most about this story was the way situation was handled keeping in mind how the child is feeling and not being selfish, which does not really happen in real life. Anyways, I loved reading the story and I wont mind reading it again. And if there are outtakes in the future then I'll be looking forward to it. And keeping writing amazing stories for us. Thank You!
neelix lee chapter 39 . 1/4/2015
Wow thank you :)
Miliss chapter 39 . 1/4/2015
thank YOU for still writting this fic after all this time! if you happen to write an outtake i will be happy to read it! love from Chile!
asam75 chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
I didn't think any excuse was good enough for taking two years to write an epilogue ,but this one is so exceptionally well-done, I'll just thank you. It was so easy to read and tied everything together even adding more drama with a deployment. Thanks again.
sparkledamnu chapter 39 . 1/3/2015
I must confess that I've had you on alert since the beginning. I also must confess that I gave up on your ever completing this story. But low and behold, I almost did a cartwheel when I got the alert that you were beginning to update again! I began reading again from chapter 1 and didn't quit until "The End."

I enjoyed "Stolen Dreams" very much. The storyline was very unusual and pulled at my heart strings from the very beginning. You did an excellent job weaving us through the many emotions your story evoked. Simply so well written.

I fell in love with Ryan. It was as though you had a 10 year old on speed dial to answer questions. :D Ryan was as real as real can get!

I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed Stolen Dreams. I've enjoyed all of your stories and would hate to have to pick a favorite. They're all right up their at the top of my favorite fics list.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you so much. Too many of our great authors don't receive the accolades they so justly deserve. And . . . . I certainly hope that you plan to write something else in the future. I'll be right here whenever.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all fanfiction reading sites
bfl2ma chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Wonderful wonderful wonderful story. I was really wondering how the whole custody situation was going to turn out in this story and I'm glad to say I am satisfied with the end result. Also I'm glad that there were no more bad guys in this story than necessary. G was enough and I'm glad that Carlisle and Ed weren't thrown into the mix. Anyway I've really enjoyed reading your story, you've done a wonderful job. :-)
Pcdogmom chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
Terrific story.
Kickinl8tr chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
Loved it loved the feelings and not the perfect reaction. From all.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Thank goodness Garrett was the only one and for a short duration (and being a drug user probably has low potency) because Bella was so careless with her birth control, being that none of her children were planned, had she had other boyfriends she could have had children, with numerous fathers, all over the place.

As for Edward, throughout the whole story, he either didn’t care enough, about anyone, or was just plain selfish.
tff000 chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
happy to get the epi :)
hope we get some more. wondering if you will continue to write ffn
happy new year
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Stolen Dreams has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in December on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
3,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »