Reviews for Stolen Dreams
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
can totally see where Bella is coming from... his parents have already shown their disapproval of her,... and even when they moved him away to college, why didn't he keep in touch with Bella... and now, as she says, it's like she's his dirty secret... not good enough...:)
angmclure chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Oh how easy it is to fall into old patterns, or assume things or even hide from something that we know will not go our way. Poor Bella and Edward. Yes, Edward too. I don't think he really faced his feelings on how his parents treated Bella. I get the feeling that his parents always looked down on Bella, thinking she was fine for a fling but not good enough for their son in the long run. The info Bella revealed, along with what Edward said leads me to think more and more that his parents had something to do with the baby's "death". I think deep down Edward is scared of his parents reaction to him telling them that he's seeing Bella again. Their reaction to everything before hurt him a lot and drove them about and, like anybody would be, he's scared to have it happen again. Bella though has a right to be hurt and even anger about him not telling them. It does make it seem like he's not in it for the long haul or he's ashamed of them. I don't think this is the case but I don't think he's really thought about why he's not told them either. I think this will force him to look at it. I think they need to talk more and come to a compromise. He needs to tell them but she also needs to understand that this is hard for him because of everything that has happened in the past. I think they can work it out after they both do some thinking and soul searching. After everything she's been through she needs him to show that this is where he really wants to be no matter what. And he needs to know that she's there to help him through the hard parts and will understand when he has trouble, like with talking to his parents. I really think his parents have issues though. He's seems to think he clearly told his mother that he was not getting married to Tanya anymore but she seems to be holding on the the idea. Which leads me to think that they will not accept Bella back in his life. I think they are going to fight it tooth and nail. I also think their reaction to anything Fork's could be remorse(I would like to think that they feel guilty for everything they did) or denial of a situations that they didn't like or handle correctly. Cause even if they didn't have anything to do with what happened(and I highly doubt it, I seriously think they are behind it)they handle things wrong. Removing Edward and Bella from each others lives so suddenly and completely was wrong. Well now that I've rambled on and on and on I should proably stop and let you get on to other things. So, thank for the update and as always it was a wonderful one. Night.
Mom23xx chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
She has every right to feel that way! Hurts but it's reality. Great chapter.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I bet Edward's parents was behind the devious deception about Ryan - making it appear Bella had a still born baby. Edward seem still no balls to stand to his parents - hiding/keeping his & Bella's relationship from his parents. What a disaster if Tanya will show up in Forks too. Dun...dun...dun
VampsGurl chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Man that's not good... I guess I can understand where Bella is coming from, Edward should have told his parents that he and Bella are back together. I swear men don't think at all. I don't see how Edward can not see how that hurt Bella, I'm pretty sure if things were in reverse he would be hurt too...
gitgit chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
gaasssp!

are they going to break up

i hpe they dont

i think edwarf fears that they are going to take him away from hera gain

this is going to be tough eh?

he has some splanin to do still?
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Oh that sucks shit! I bet it was his parents that gave their baby away.
ssbksmm chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
his parents are in on it! lol sad chapter, more please :)
gitgit chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
holy smokes

i wonder

if it was edward;s parents

that did this !
team rob chapter 5 . 10/4/2011

as much as i would like them to be together, if he can't tell his parents then their relationship is doomed... add the fact that i think his parents were involved with the sale/adoption of ryan...
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I wonder if his parent's had something to do with Ryan being adopted out. Great update. And yeah, he is a coward for not telling his parents they are are back together.
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Okay Edward in this story is Chicken shit! he should of told his parents about his relationship with Bella! He's an ass! It sounds like he's just not into this relationship! I mean 1: when he didn't take her call from the park! and now he still hasn't told his parents about Bella! I feel like Bella is the only one in this relationship! I mean hes there but its like hes not! I still think his parents have alot to answer for and their answers to him on why they moved him ain't good enough in my eyes! I think they are lying! I am happy to hear he didn't speak to his parents for 2 years and then they force him onto Tanya! In my eyes hes a dick! and Shasta Babe its going to be a miracle for you to redeem him in my eyes! Oh well I guess if you can get me to change about Edward in The Arranged Marrige surely you can do it with this Edward too :) LOL Mean while I am gonna sit here, read and watch! LOL so how was that for my thoughts? I am not bagging your story Babe I think its great but this Edward is pissing me off! LOL OMG I can't stop laughing while writing this ;) See you next time! If your still talking to me :) Chilly x
gitgit chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
oh snap crackle and pop!

that is going to be insane

and Major MAsen

dang that is hot

dang!
foxylady1on1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
love it,Edward needs to grow a pair where is so called parents are concerned and if they had something to do with the whole ryan thing i hope he press's charges and dis-owns them.

update soon please x
gitgit chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
his parents

are evil!

how could they le gasp!

i wonder what they must think that bella and edward are together again
3,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »