Reviews for Stolen Dreams
archy12 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
well,at least she heard his side of the 's okay that she needs some time to think over things.i mean,whatever the equation with his parents,he should have told them about Bella.

god,i hope they were not the ones behind all the baby-stealing would be terrible.
Ganina chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
what the fuck? Bella is overreacting so much! poor Edward...this is the time to be a united couple...Bella needs to grow up and stand by the man she loves!
tff000 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
thinking e never contacting b after losing the baby is just fucked up. he had the opportunity to since he was not even living with his parents. just too fucked up, and now he's hiding her? not good at all. very selfish of him actually. wonder if his parents had anything to do with the ryan situation
dazzled72 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter! I think that with everything that is happening right now they shouldn't let something like this get between them! They need to be strong for each other! I also think that Edward needs to stand up to his parents! He is a grown man and needs to live his own life!
polyphany chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Total tear jerker chapter!
janshanr chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I think she should tell him that when he's ready to tell his parents about them that she'll be waiting for him if he doesn't take too long.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Very crazy, can it get anymore insane? I can't wait for you to update again!
Scarlet Nite chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I feel like Edward has been so manipulated by his parents over the years. They made life decisions with a their almost grown son, choosing his school and determining his path in life. I think Bella acted maturely by hearing him out and then going to take some time to think. Edward would be wise to take that that time too. They need to be united for what is coming.

After this chapter, I wonder if Edward's father may have acted without his mothers knowledge with regard to the baby scandal. She could have been part of ripping him away from Fork, but I wonder if she really would just give away her grandson. Even still she is trying to lead his life for him and force someone on him that he does not want. When Edward finds out what they did, I wonder if he would ever be able to forgive them.
Lulabell75 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I think it's something he should've talked to her about earlier. Of course, I'm not a man, and it's easy for me to say that since I don't think like one. I would think he'd at be aware of the consequences. Even my hubs can think that much. Most of the time, okay, SOME of the time. ;-)

Can't wait for more!

BoLuvsTwilight chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Enjoying your story. I think Edward's explanation was enough. I think Bella is overreacting, considering what they learned today. And I don't trust Edward's parents at all. I hope Edward taks the opportunity to call his parents and set them straight.
paralighter4ever chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Whoa...this'll be hard to get out of, for both of Edward and Bella. Only time'll tell, but I really dont want them to split up again, not after they're starting to build the relationship again.
MsHavisham79 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Every chapter I am more and more convinced his parents were involved in taking the baby. They clearly have a plan they want Edward's life to conform to and Bella doesn't fit into that plan.

I think Edward knows that regardless of the pain talking about Forks might bring up that they will react badly and that is why he hasn't mentioned Bella to them. Talking about or remembering Forks can't be too painful for them if they are still in contact with Tyler's mom. I would almost guess that they know about Bella and were trying to cause an issue by sending that picture, knowing Tyler would see it and possibly mention it. I think Forks scares them becasue they are afraid Edward will find out the truth of what they did.

I'm glad Bella at least talked to Edward after the reunion and can she why she wanted to sleep elsewhere.

I think his last question meant would love be enough to carry them through everything together - I hope the answer proves to be yes eventually.

Do I need to beg to have them be a united, in love, happy together couple before his parents come on the scene?

I really am loving this story.
shawnd chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
After reading this chapter I feel so bad for Bella, What going on with Edward? Why is he hiding his relationship with Bella from his parents? I'm wondering if his parents had something to do with the disappearance/ adoption of their baby?
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
It would be easy for me. If Edward couldn't tell him parents that I was in his life and it wasn't up for discussion, I wouldn't be in his life at all. He needs to man up!
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
That was an interesting reunion. I know Bella needs time to think, but I see working through it all.
3,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »