Reviews for Stolen Dreams
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
of course Edwards father had everything to do with this situation... what an ass... :)
Lulabell75 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I'm not so sure that his mom didn't have something to do with it. Until next time...

swimom7 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
So sad... I'm all agog as to who is the bad guy. Well done, my love!
linda8599 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Uh oh... I think he did.
swimom7 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011

Now I am all freaky. Dr. Gerandy? But why would he do such a thing, or be IN on such a thing...? I read on...
mmamarillo chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
dont hide!

how old they where? 17 or 18? 17 ed sr. had a hand in all of this legally

I think I'll go back and read from the begining
ana1973 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
This is just so sad and to hear Susan Mallory tell that story, it broke my heart :(
swimom7 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Wow... Edwards parents were a piece of work. But maybe I shouldn't judge them too harshly? Yikes. I wonder what their reaction to Bella is now?
swimom7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
*snort* a wordy mo-fo... Lol!

I started reading on my phone during the high schoolers clinic tonight 9-10. I was really just babysitting, but I did have to pocket my phone a few times to not be SO obvious. These poor two. The loss of a child. I cant even stand it.

Now, I have five chapters ahead of me to read at my leisure... Yay!
MsHavisham79 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I can't wait to hear Edward's reaction to that question!

What sort of nurse just blindly follows along without speaking to a young girl about her decision, especially seeing how connected Bella was to the unborn baby.

This story is breaking my heart, in such a good way. I can see what Bella was saying about it maybe not being the best thing for Ryan to try and take him away but the desire to have him with them must be so strong.

I am hoping for several things for these characters - a solution so they can be in Ryan's life even if they don't have him live with them, a happy, full future for them as a couple and Edward's father to be punished for what he must have done, jail would do but I would really cheer if edward shot him or something (not that I think you will take it that way but I feel a violent reaction when i think about his parents - lol)
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Yep... I've been wondering since Ed Sr. was first mentioned if he had anything to do with the mess their in now. Gah. This is a heartbreaking/killer fic. But I'm enjoying it.
beausoir chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
There's the Major Masen I was hoping for! And I for one think Ed Masen was totally involved! Lots more drama to come, I'm sure!
branson101 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
pretty much what I expected. I still say that one or both of his parents were involved. I am in the 'I don't like them' place right now. I cannot wait to see the conversation and what they decided to do about Ryan. I was thinking that the least disruptive option could be telling him the truth, because at ten he can comprehend, and Bella and Edward have a visitation. They get to see him but on the negative they won't have any legal say in their son's life. There really is no perfect answer. It is a really sucky situation.
Kgunter34 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
$5 old Daddy Ed had something to do with it. Great chapter.
Reader-many chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
what a mess!1 This is so wrong And i hate Edward senior no i hate bouth of Edwards Parents.
3,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »