Reviews for Stolen Dreams
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
That was an interesting reunion. I know Bella needs time to think, but I see working through it all.
Nonita chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Loved it! Thanks!
Jaws28 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
loved it
Burntcore chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Wow, that did seem pretty shady of edward. He's been to war for christs sake. What does he have to be afraid of? His parents? Lol great chapter, bb.
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I don't blame Bella at all for being upset! He really needs to grow up and be the man he allegedly is and tell his parents he's with her. And not when they come for his birthday. He needs to do it as soon as he gets back to the hotel. You would think after all they'd been through he would be jumping from the rooftops shouting it to all that could here.

I'm kind of really pissed at him right now, cowardly bastard!
beachcomberlc chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Ooh, tough chapter.

I can kind of understand where Bella is coming from, but I hope she doesn't let his parents come between them again 10 years later.
LEONGIRL chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? THANKS
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
can totally see where Bella is coming from... his parents have already shown their disapproval of her,... and even when they moved him away to college, why didn't he keep in touch with Bella... and now, as she says, it's like she's his dirty secret... not good enough...:)
angmclure chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Oh how easy it is to fall into old patterns, or assume things or even hide from something that we know will not go our way. Poor Bella and Edward. Yes, Edward too. I don't think he really faced his feelings on how his parents treated Bella. I get the feeling that his parents always looked down on Bella, thinking she was fine for a fling but not good enough for their son in the long run. The info Bella revealed, along with what Edward said leads me to think more and more that his parents had something to do with the baby's "death". I think deep down Edward is scared of his parents reaction to him telling them that he's seeing Bella again. Their reaction to everything before hurt him a lot and drove them about and, like anybody would be, he's scared to have it happen again. Bella though has a right to be hurt and even anger about him not telling them. It does make it seem like he's not in it for the long haul or he's ashamed of them. I don't think this is the case but I don't think he's really thought about why he's not told them either. I think this will force him to look at it. I think they need to talk more and come to a compromise. He needs to tell them but she also needs to understand that this is hard for him because of everything that has happened in the past. I think they can work it out after they both do some thinking and soul searching. After everything she's been through she needs him to show that this is where he really wants to be no matter what. And he needs to know that she's there to help him through the hard parts and will understand when he has trouble, like with talking to his parents. I really think his parents have issues though. He's seems to think he clearly told his mother that he was not getting married to Tanya anymore but she seems to be holding on the the idea. Which leads me to think that they will not accept Bella back in his life. I think they are going to fight it tooth and nail. I also think their reaction to anything Fork's could be remorse(I would like to think that they feel guilty for everything they did) or denial of a situations that they didn't like or handle correctly. Cause even if they didn't have anything to do with what happened(and I highly doubt it, I seriously think they are behind it)they handle things wrong. Removing Edward and Bella from each others lives so suddenly and completely was wrong. Well now that I've rambled on and on and on I should proably stop and let you get on to other things. So, thank for the update and as always it was a wonderful one. Night.
Mom23xx chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
She has every right to feel that way! Hurts but it's reality. Great chapter.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I bet Edward's parents was behind the devious deception about Ryan - making it appear Bella had a still born baby. Edward seem still no balls to stand to his parents - hiding/keeping his & Bella's relationship from his parents. What a disaster if Tanya will show up in Forks too. Dun...dun...dun
VampsGurl chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Man that's not good... I guess I can understand where Bella is coming from, Edward should have told his parents that he and Bella are back together. I swear men don't think at all. I don't see how Edward can not see how that hurt Bella, I'm pretty sure if things were in reverse he would be hurt too...
gitgit chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
gaasssp!

are they going to break up

i hpe they dont

i think edwarf fears that they are going to take him away from hera gain

this is going to be tough eh?

he has some splanin to do still?
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Oh that sucks shit! I bet it was his parents that gave their baby away.
ssbksmm chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
his parents are in on it! lol sad chapter, more please :)
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »