Reviews for Stolen Dreams
Ashmerlin chapter 39 . 8/1/2016
Really amazing story. I laughed and cried and everything in between.

XoxoxoxoX
Ashmerlin aka Alia West
Guest chapter 39 . 7/15/2016
Loved it...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2016
I really like how you presented your Edward and Bella as a strong United couple. Not many authors can pull off what happens after the insta-love.
84gemstone chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
I really thought the Cullen's would work with Bella and Edward on this. They didn't give him up there not the bad guys but nether are the Cullen's
84gemstone chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Not sure if it's how you have it wrote or if fanfic is doing it but one side of a phone call is like: ?Idon'tusuallymeritaphonecallatseveno'clockonaSundaynight," he teased. One long assessment word. As for Ryan just being taking from his home that would mess anyone up he needs time to get to know Bella and Edward first.
84gemstone chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Yes Edwards dad was behind this and I hope he goes down for it as well. As for taking a q0 year old back...I think he's better with the Cullen's now as Bella said they are his family but knowing he was adopted will help when they tell him who Bella and Edward really are and why they didn't keep him.
84gemstone chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Hello just ask for a DNA test. Cullen is a draft after all he must be able to get one.
MsLiss chapter 39 . 6/4/2016
Fantastic story
suzy 2010 chapter 39 . 6/2/2016
Thanks for sharing your sad but sweet story with us. Bella and Edward finding a son they thought lost,only to be found safe and alive. They met two wonderful people in Esme and Carlisle. A wonderful story, a delightful read.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 39 . 5/28/2016
Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
Kopec82 chapter 39 . 5/24/2016
I enjoy it Very diferent Baby storyline
TwiTwiAgain chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
The sad part of reading an "older fic" is that many of your Recs are pulled :-(
amberkey chapter 39 . 5/20/2016
Soooo much love for this story!
sury.h chapter 39 . 5/17/2016
Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/13/2016