Reviews for Stolen Dreams
polyphany chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Love it
tff000 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
such a screwed ip situation
branson101 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
I still say that Edward's parent's were behind this. I have a question though...if they had graduated high school why the hell did Edward allow his parents to dictate him going to military school and leaving Bella like that? I don't get that. I really don't think that Charlie was involved from his behavior unless he is one hell of an actor and stupid for encouraging them to find out the truth. Thanks for the update!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Such a sad story. I'm wondering who the villain is. Nurse Mallory or Dr. Gerandy or both.
lanigirl96003 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
loved it ! looking forward to the next chapter
Nonita chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter!
lettywilson chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Yeah Dr gerandy did something illegal. With Bella passed out and Edward not being present they took advantage of. DNA test will tell them what they need to know.
Tascha2008 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Getting interesting..How sad for that little 't wait for more
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Wow I really hope that Carlisle and Esme are as clean in all this as they appear. And I saw the thread on Twilighted and I really, really hope whomever it was that said maybe Edward's parents were behind it aren't right cause man...that would suck! Can't wait for the next chapter.
angmclure chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Thank you for this update. It was very interesting. We get more informations that as Charlie said seems to link the families. I bet the Dr friend was Gerandy and the nurse who delivered the baby to the Cullens as Mallory. I felt for Bella as she told of what her experience was and it seemed like the doctor and nurse did everything they could to make it worse for her almost like they hoped she'd pass out or be to distracted my the pain to notice anything else. I was happy to see that the Cullens felt for her too and seemed upset by the treatment she was given. It make this even worse as they seem like good people and with all they went through to have this happen to them too. They are all victoms of someones terrible plot. I have a feeling Bella's right in that Esme won't give up without a fight either but how sad that these two women who wanted to love and mother this boy have been placed in this position. Bella was robbed of her chance to know her son and if this is her son (which I fully believe he is) she must rob another mother of her son if she is to raise him. I hope for all parties that after the drama they can calmly come together and raise him as a unit. Bella and Esme are both his mother. I also have a feeling that everyone involved in this plot will want to stay away from Charlie. I also loved the interaction between Bella and Edward. They seem to be able to ground each other and know what the other needs even after all the time they spent apart. Also I love that Edward didn't doubt her about this. He is doing everything he can to check into it. I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds for us and what you plan to reveal to us. It's just getting good. Thanks again bye.
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
this is such an aweful situation... Both couples are in for a world of hurt ... and poor young Ryan, his world is about to be turned upside down... :)
TWILIGHTFORLIFE1221 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Great story... Just love please keep updating. I do feel bad for both couples but really hope Ryan is Bella and Edwards son.
foxylady1on1 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Love it still think the Masons had something to do with the whole ryan stealing thing update soon please xx
LEONGIRL chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Love this story, very diferent but beutiful thanks
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011