Reviews for Stolen Dreams
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
well written... looking forward to more...:)
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I'm so excited for your new story! This opening chapter is such a great intro into this tale and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!

What are you works of original fiction? Can we get them somewhere?
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Can't wait for more!
shae8500 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Want to read more!
team rob chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
ana1973 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This one looks really sad but i am in for the next story. Looking forward to reading more.
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
loving it did there baby get swopped and is really alive ohhhhhh cant wait to find out update soon please x
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
you've set up quite a mystery here. I'm dying to find out what really happened to Ryan and how they were forced apart!
AKOSGIRL chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I like the way this has started. You get a glimpse of the past and some of the present. I was afraid this was one of those high school stories where they fall in love quickly and get pregnant causing a rift between them. I was pleasantly suprised that you start 10 years down and they are only just starting a relationship again. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I am already guessing at theories. Can't wait for the next update!
lettywilson chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
For being the first chapter, so far so good! So they have been apart for 10 yrs and have now gotten back together, Im thinking this reunion may bring up the past in not the good way! Looking forward to future chapters...
Burntcore chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I read this last night when I saw it posted but its a PITA to review from my phone.

Loved this - the intro makes you wonder what she really imagined and what happened - and now E&B are together again - it will be interesting to see how their relationship rebuilds. :P
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Yes dear that was very short for you, but I feel that we are off to another awesome start. Keep it coming girl and you will make me happy.

Hugs
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great 1st chapter. Can't wait for the next.
hefioNEVJBSDYIFGPoeijnvgjoqdn chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
hey again!

I'm so glad you're back with another long story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

xx Lady-Suze
Daya27 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Can't wait to read more!
3,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 .. Last Next »