Reviews for Stolen Dreams
Ganina chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Can't believe their baby died! Sooooooooo sad! :(
stageart chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
So glad your back! I am really looking forward to this new story.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
If Bella heard their babies cries before she passed out he was obviously not still born? And that was in her dream and normally dreams are pretty much reality! What have they done to their child? OMG! and then they were forced apart! Who does that! There is alot of strange things that have happened to them! Thanks for the new wonderful story! Looking forward to reading more :) Chilly x
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm so glad to see something new from you and this first chapter had already reeled me right in. It's not often a new story starts and I'm already desperate for more after just one chapter!

Looking forward to seeing where this is going. Will there be a jump back to when Edward and Bella were apart, or will they be tackling everything together?
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, I'm sooo excited! Between the dream and the title I have all sorts of thought swirling through my little head! Can't wait for more!

Lula
dazzled72 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I'm really looking forward to this fic!
Chrystiana chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Welcome back and lucky for us that this story wouldn't leave you alone.

I'm in ...
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This ch tells me that they found each other but there was a ton of pain in their past. It's scary.
KITTY888 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i really liked it and now i want more!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Millions of questions! BUT I know you'll answer them eventually so I will try to patiently wait. LOL Congrats on finishing your novel! I hope it goes well.

Reader-many chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ok you catch me :) Now i want to know whats going on. Good start
allthelittlestars chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Why did they split up for ten years? Did people lie to them to keep them apart? Why did their baby die? What happened in high school? I could just go on and on :) you have done such a wonderful job with this first chapter, please update soon!
Cici G chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story seems interesting I can't wait to read more.
tennishog chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Love that this story started with B and E together. I have a feeling this one is gonna be great - just like all your others!
Scarlet Nite chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my gosh! I have a sinking feeling about where this story is going. It sounds fantastic, but ripe with sadness and heartfail too. I can't wait for more
3,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 Next »