Reviews for Stolen Dreams
parkesy23 chapter 4 . 1/28
Wow. Heartbreaking
parkesy23 chapter 3 . 1/28
Omg. Did not see that coming. Some people can be so cruel. And unfortunately it happens way to often
parkesy23 chapter 2 . 1/28
That would be a deverstating thing to live through
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 1/28
Thank you. Look forward to reading
luckyladyfla chapter 39 . 1/27
I love this story very much!
MiaSma chapter 39 . 1/25
Considering the length of this story, the end was rushed.

You swap the names Miranda and Melinda.
luckyladyfla chapter 32 . 1/25
That was so sweet how this chapter ended, I hope it can stay that way!
lmc123 chapter 39 . 1/22
Good story, I liked that it showed how amicable you can be if you put the child first
MiaSma chapter 27 . 1/20
Drives me nuts that Edward an Bella barely know their kid and parent over Carlisle and Esme in their home. Who does that?
Angellovee chapter 39 . 1/21
I love the way everything came together in the end, even for the Cullen's.

Well Ry said he wanted siblings and I'm glad he got them.
Kason08 chapter 22 . 1/21
Isn't there some kind of law saying that the media isn't allowed to share a minor's information unless they have written consent from the parents or guardians? Also, I don't think they're allowed to talk with a minor without parent's permission either...
Katarina956 chapter 39 . 1/20
I'm so glad everything worked out, for Carlisle and Esme especially. I was most worried for them. That was a wonderfully happy ending.
Angellovee chapter 6 . 1/20
His dad had everything to do with it! I think he needs to be nailed to a tree by his...*breathe in. breathe out*

okay, jail time.
Angellovee chapter 5 . 1/20
I know it sounds selfish but sometimes you need to know you're the top priority in someone's life.
Angellovee chapter 4 . 1/19
How long have they been back together? I wonder if they're using birth control or letting nature take it's course.
3,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »