Reviews for Stolen Dreams
luckyladyfla chapter 32 . 1/25
That was so sweet how this chapter ended, I hope it can stay that way!
lmc123 chapter 39 . 1/22
Good story, I liked that it showed how amicable you can be if you put the child first
MiaSma chapter 27 . 1/20
Drives me nuts that Edward an Bella barely know their kid and parent over Carlisle and Esme in their home. Who does that?
Angellovee chapter 39 . 1/21
I love the way everything came together in the end, even for the Cullen's.

Well Ry said he wanted siblings and I'm glad he got them.
Kason08 chapter 22 . 1/21
Isn't there some kind of law saying that the media isn't allowed to share a minor's information unless they have written consent from the parents or guardians? Also, I don't think they're allowed to talk with a minor without parent's permission either...
Katarina956 chapter 39 . 1/20
I'm so glad everything worked out, for Carlisle and Esme especially. I was most worried for them. That was a wonderfully happy ending.
Angellovee chapter 6 . 1/20
His dad had everything to do with it! I think he needs to be nailed to a tree by his...*breathe in. breathe out*

okay, jail time.
Angellovee chapter 5 . 1/20
I know it sounds selfish but sometimes you need to know you're the top priority in someone's life.
Angellovee chapter 4 . 1/19
How long have they been back together? I wonder if they're using birth control or letting nature take it's course.
Angellovee chapter 3 . 1/19
Holy crap! Could Edwards parents have been that crazy? It's strange enough to pack up and move quickly but to be that controlling is unbelievable! It's got to be their doing.
Angellovee chapter 2 . 1/19
Too many many meddling parents in the equation. Why don't they get that their lives are not the same as their children's?
Angellovee chapter 1 . 1/19
Okay I know you're going to break my heart. Just please make it quick. No? Well, it was worth a try.
random fanfic writer chapter 39 . 1/18
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was definitely unique!
cjrich chapter 39 . 1/18
Wonderful story. Just found this on the Lemonade Stand and was lucky enough to be able to read straight through. Amazing storyline and characters. Thank you for a wonderful ride. XOXO,Cheri
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 39 . 1/17