Reviews for Stolen Dreams
cctwilight chapter 4 . 9/5/2021
I think the Cullens are innocent in the taking of Ryan. As much as they say Ryan looks like Edward then he must be his. I would be asking for a paternity test!
cctwilight chapter 3 . 9/5/2021
What a shock that had to be.
cctwilight chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
At least Edward was able to tell Bella they were leaving.
cctwilight chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Looking forward to reading this story!
MissWM chapter 39 . 5/7/2021
i loved this! it was amazing. i cried so much. you are very talented with your words and this whole plot was just gut-wrenching.

i have to say 3 things, though: it felt really weird, sometimes, how edward and bella could just put aside their feelings. Like, they just discovered their 10 years-old boy was alive and, because they couldn't do much about it, they went to a high school reunion. i mean, how sick is that? they do little things like that throughout the story and it just felt weird - and i'm not a mother yet. or having their marriage at the house of the parents that "substituted" them in ryan's life. i mean, if they had had more time to be ACTUAL friends and family, i'd be ok with that. but they weren't that close. it felt really forced.

also, i felt very conflicted about Carlisle and Esme. They were good people. They did everything by the book. And then to be told their little boy was stolen and shouldn't have been theirs? after loving and nurturing and parenting him for 10 YEARS? awful. i hated watching what they went through. how Ryan said Bella and Edward were his "REAL" parents. I mean. please. Bella and Ed were his biological parents. But both of them were real and loved him, u know? just because Carlisle and Esme ADOPTED him does NOT mean he was NOT their son. Au contraire, in every way that mattered to a kid - and to anyone - he was.

So, yeah, i thought Ryan accepted it all to well and that, overall, Carlisle and Esme were relegated to a second plane just because they weren't his birth parents. and that is just awful.

At last, it felt a bit too convenient that Edward and Bella had JUST gotten back together when they discovered Ryan was alive. I get it. But yeah, that's how i felt like.

Sorry for this lengthy review - i just got too caught up in it all and adoption is a subject that i loved studying in school, so i guess i'd say i'm a bit passioned about it.

You did an amazing thing with this story! I really loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
ClaceLover08 chapter 39 . 5/3/2021
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Three Beautiful kids
StrawberryFreesia chapter 23 . 2/8/2021
Thank you for your point about Tanya. It's always been something I've never really understood either. Irina was the one who betrayed and Tanya respected the mating bond when she found out edward was mated
soccermom101113 chapter 39 . 1/28/2021
Great Story! Thanks for sharing!
daphnie chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
They just found out that their dead baby is alive and they went to their high school reunion the same day they found out? I think I'm done with this story. Everything feels just too clinical, like reading news paper article
CoppertopJ chapter 39 . 11/15/2020
Absolutely beautiful story. Extremely well written, and very heart-warming. Thank you.
annaharding chapter 25 . 9/8/2020
I really do hurt for B their child was stolen from them. But my heart also hurts big-time for C&E. To finally get a child, love him, take care of him, dote on him, only to learn 10 years later that you might lose him? Heart-wrenching. I also feel for Ryan, but I am sometimes confused by his thoughts. He has accepted all the changes SO well. Personally, I am kind of surprised (and hurt for E&C) that he accepted B&E in his life so easily. I guess they are like the "shiny new toy" from canon and he is excited by that. I am glad, though, that he asked to still live with E&C, because it would have gutted them if he had asked to leave them. And he really does need to take a little more time to get to know B&E, even tho I know they are not hiding any awful personality traits. It's just that people don't always show their true colors in social situation. But Ryan doesn't know that. Just some thoughts that were travelling through my mind.
annaharding chapter 8 . 9/7/2020
Ha! You covered my DNA question here - thanx!
annaharding chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
I am re-reading this story (because it was rec'd today on FB.)
Question...didn't they have cheek swab DNA testing back when you wrote this? It would answer questions sooner! (I have to keep reading now - maybe you already answered this in the next couple chapters.)
Enjoying this again - thanx!
narsuess chapter 30 . 8/28/2020
This is one of the best fanfic I read seriously. It took days for me to finish reading this, longer than I liked but unfortunately I couldn't spend all my time reading, adulting sucks big time

I love this kind of fic, where problems appear and being handled by Edward and bella as couple, they work together facing the problems. That being said, of course I know what makes this fic so interesting and intriguing to read is the writer so I wanna thank you for writing and sharing this.

I really enjoyed reading this from chapter 1 to epilogue, definitely one of my fave fic.
bbmassey88 chapter 39 . 8/14/2020