Reviews for Aftermath
leahk80 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
nicely done!
Dgjj chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Please update this story! I'm desperate for an update! It's so good and heartbreaking and I need to see how Puck reacts and Santana and Mike and everyone else!
Desperate for an update chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please please please please update...please! I'm torn between wanting to cry my eyes out and never read this story again and wanting to cry my eyes out and reading it obsessively. I'm addicted though I need an update urgently! Please!
AwesomeAwesome chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Please oh please oh please continue this! I've never cried do much during a fic. Karofsky made me do sad please update this is amazing!
CrissColferCrowe chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
This is absolutely heart breaking! please continue this!
StormsInNeverland chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This story is absolutely heartbreaking, and such a clever idea!

Over and out.
aflaskj chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Omg, so. This whole thing made me cry like nobody's business. It's just so... raw. And the emotional insight is so honest. ;_;

AND SUE CRIED.
loserslikemedefygravity chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I can't wait for the Puck chapter, and I'm really pulliing for a Rachel one too. I know they weren't really friends in S1, but Hummelberry is my friendship OTP. I wish there were some way to work Blaine into this, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. That's alright though, this story is absolutely amazing as it is!
MusicalEscape chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Just a quick question: does Blaine exist in this universe? Because I don't think Kurt would've been killed if he was there :I

You pull my heart strings like a guitar... twang.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Your story is absolutely amazing.

Every chapter is so powerful.

This line in chapter 2 really, really got me: "you can't really punch yourself. I mean you can, but not hard enough"

That line was such a powerful line.

I'm looking forward to reading Puck's take on this whole matter. He's probably really upset, guilty, angry, and bitter. Frustrated, too. I was actually a little disappointed by how Finn seemed more confused than upset, so can you emphasize Puck's anger and sadness? I think Karofsky's take should be the very last chapter, and that Santana should come after Puck!

Thank you, and keep writing!
theorizingthought chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This a brilliant story with brilliant writing and I cant wait to read more!
MusicalEscape chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This is breaking my heart :'(

Erm... If it's not too much to ask, could you consider adding a chapter at the end about if Kurt survived the attack? Just a suggestion, you can ignore it if you want.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I don't think I can say much... I might break down... but this is beautiful...
clovrboy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great story, the video to butt actually made me cry, great work.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oooh.. fuck!

The thing is, although where I live the crime rate is really low, there is lots of homophobia going around, and I was just visualizing the whole hate crime that you wrote in here.

This story is really original, and I absolutely loved it even while I was horrified at what was happening in it.

please, keep writing.