Reviews for Perception
eschscholzia chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Thank you for the story!
BeebleZeeble chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Really well done! I think you captured the tone of Tammy's work really well, and the characters.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
That first line is just perfect :D

I like the symmetry of this - how each chapter dealt with impending trips to the South, both for proposals to the same woman, with what we know to be widely different results. Lovely to see these happenings from George's perspective - the change from despair to elation and hope. Great job.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
A very well-written scene. George mentions in Lioness Rampant that he and Jon have more in common than even he and Alanna, since they are both rulers, in their own way. It's nice to see them interact alone as friends, without being part of their usual love-triangle.

The written style is very similar to Pierce. I like your insight into George's 'perceptions' - all his thoughts were very true to character. I do think that the scene ended a little abruptly - surely either George would offer a (polite, supportive, probably less-than-honest) comment on Jon's imminent conquest; and if not, Jon would surely ask him for one. Otherwise, this is a very good start, and I look forward to reading the rest.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Poor George! The interaction between George and Jon was interesting. Not too introspective, not too overdone. Very believable. These are human characters with human failings. A very good first chapter.
Chaos Apple chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed this short story. The characters were true to form and the scenes didn't feel forced like so many other fics. This flowed smoothly, was well written, and was believable. Great job.
Sister-of-Tal-Kyrte chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I love this. And yes, I can absolutely see Colin as George. What a brilliant thought! I can't believe I hadn't thought of it before! Devilishly handsome, and with the accent - the man is perfect for George.
You'reHearingVoices chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is a review for ch2-

Colin O'Donoghue...yeah! Maybe with lighter hair though?
You'reHearingVoices chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
This is really good! I never thought about that meeting between Jon and George, but this is definitely how it probably went.

-AlianneLovesLiam
MagicalEspionage chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
awesome!
Cre8ivBookworm chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I like it a lot.
september-princess chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
haha i love the brevity of this one-shot; i think you really came up with a plausible imagining of the scene of jon hinting that he would "pop the question"! good job (: