Reviews for our rings are made of smoke
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
how in god's name did i not review this when i first read it lol

i'm dying and crying and wheezing and drowning in feels why why whyyyyy must you do this to me i just

bye i need help omg

-AJ-
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Im sorry but i sorta got lost half way through, it really was good though. Just keep writing, you've got talent! :)
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Awwe. Poor Robbie, he has his heart broken by Cat.. And Cat gets her heart broken by Beck, who breaks Jade and Tori... While they mess with Cat. This is too cute. Too Bad he's dead. :[
simslovr1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this was so heart wrenching, it was amazing.
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
At first I was confused when I was reading the story but I got it later on. It was a tragic story but beautifully written. I loved it.
bugaboo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
this was like super duper confusing, and I stopped reading halfway through (sorry, not a flame) But I liked it! It is just so long and poetry like. I kind of just lose it when I read poetry haha, im sorry, but i really did like it
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
sing me a rainbow chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
oh my fucking god, this was just pure and undiluted brilliance. 100%. not from concentrate.

not that it's orange juice or anything. just that it almost made me cry at least 12 times. 3
rhymeswithblue chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this is beautifully tragic. i love the way you write. love love love.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow this is pretty much absolutely freaking gorgeous in a dreamy sort of way. Like it just seems to take you in and out of consciousness and it's absolutely brilliant.

I loved it! Your Cat is always an interesting read, that's for sure.
d chapter 1 . 9/6/2011