Reviews for Mistress and Slave
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh.

My.

Well.

I guess you weren't exaggerating when you said this was disturbing. Bella certainly makes a good dom though, and Frank a very meek little sub. So that works well. Though I must add: ew, Frank. Ew.

Poor Alice though! I feel terrible for her here. Though of course Bella's actions are completely in character.

Anyway, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would, so yay you!

(But damn, it's disturbing.)
Kinkster chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hey, Kinkster again, loving the new description of the story, thanks so much for amending it!

I really hope that Alice kicks Frank's butt when they're alone, dropping something this heavy on her, and only in their wedding night no less! I'd be so outraged.

Bellatrix-the-dom seems just as out of her mind and unable to control herself as Bellatrix is later, and I can picture this as the tragic beginning of the sad story we know, with Bellatrix spinning out of control more and more, and Frank her victim. Real sadists as doms are never a good idea, and this shows why beautifully.

To me as an IRL domme it's so tragic that Frank really does get tortured into insanity by the dom he was used to trust.
Kinkster chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Lovely story, but I've got one criticism: what Bellatrix does to Alice is not BDSM. There is no room for consent, there is no prior discussion of her limits, there is no room for Alice to say no that's been negotiated.

Please don't conflate genuine torture with BDSM.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Good job!
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I guess I've made a liar of myself. You've done a great job of making this messed up pairing into a very well written piece of work. God bless and good job.
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh my gawd! You portrayed Bellatrix perfectly. She's so cruel and so sexy all at the same time.. She really does seem like the type where she wants men to worship her. I was waiting for someone to do a fic like this.. Nice work (:
J'aime-Jamie chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This is so...awful, in a very good way. It's so cruel and sadistic and very, very kinky. I love how you portray Bellatrix, she's absolutely mean and unmerciful, and I loved it. You actually made me wince once or twice while I was reading this, and that takes a lot. The fact that Alice was there, /watching/, made it 1000000000 times worse, so lovely job there. Having Alice spit in Bellatrix's face made it so much more in character, just that one little bit made it so much better for me to read. Dunno why. I just love Alice I suppose.

The only criticism I have is that Bellatrix Lestrange walks into the Longbottom's home and nobody ends up dead or taken to Voldemort, but I figured it was a previously established relationship or something like that, or just plain old PWP. ;)

Thanks for a great read!

-Jamie

PS) This is my first signed review on FanFiction. . haha. Your fic just screamed out to me 'Review me! Review me!'.