Reviews for The Road Not Taken
lonestar40k chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
I love this story! Cant wait for more.
Mozzdi chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Great to see an update to this fabulous story, which I just re-read. I can't wait for them to get closer and I hope we see you here more often
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I think its kind of insulting for you to write that abortion is murder, that's the toughest decision any woman could make and its not easy. You wrote as if it would be easy. I've seen people who should have never had children but were against abortion. And it was the child they allowed to be brought into this world that gets hurt.
Angelsheart85 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
no matter the time for an update, you nailed this chapter ! I am so so happy U re only slightly alternating from the original story lines in the show :) U re truly an awesome writer!
rmpcmfan chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I am so glad you are back with this story. I can't wait to see if Emily tries to pursue a relationship with JJ. I am also looking forward to when the team meets Katie. They or JJ in particular, may mistake her for a girlfriend? Anyways, please keep going, this is a such a good story.
calzonaobessed chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Yeah I love this story im glad your back
it was great
chawkchic chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Glad to see a new chapter. Nice twist on a standard line.
john6lisa chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Good chapter,looking forward to the next one
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Yours rings truer to me as well. Good update. More a bit sooner please? I really like this story and it would be great to see more of it.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
whya chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Please update soon!
Don't forget to breath chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
I would have prefered to have flashbacks instead of reading all those chapters about Kattie's birth and first years but JJ is on the picture now so it doesnt matter anymore.

Update soon!

Stay Well
Kell1310 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
enjoying
Mia Lee 75 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I just have a thought of another song that could be used for a lost love. Darryl Worley's "I Miss My Friend". You should try it, it's a beautifully sad song about losing someone.
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I'm excited to learn more about them. And how Emily will tell everyone Katie isn't her sister...
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »