Reviews for The Road Not Taken
chawkchic chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Glad to see a new chapter. Nice twist on a standard line.
john6lisa chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Good chapter,looking forward to the next one
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Yours rings truer to me as well. Good update. More a bit sooner please? I really like this story and it would be great to see more of it.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
whya chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Please update soon!
Don't forget to breath chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
I would have prefered to have flashbacks instead of reading all those chapters about Kattie's birth and first years but JJ is on the picture now so it doesnt matter anymore.

Update soon!

Stay Well
Kell1310 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
enjoying
Mia Lee 75 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I just have a thought of another song that could be used for a lost love. Darryl Worley's "I Miss My Friend". You should try it, it's a beautifully sad song about losing someone.
LoveAndMadness chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
I'm excited to learn more about them. And how Emily will tell everyone Katie isn't her sister...
Nightlancer600 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Awesome chapter! It's really nice to see that Emily isn't just compartmentalizing everything that has to do with Daphne. I love that she's starting to move pass that and heal. I can't wait for the next chapter. Until next time!
Angelsheart85 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
oh another chapter this quickly? I cannot believe our luck and I profoundly thank U for it :) I appreciate your efforts very much :)

And the chapter was so nice regarding the explanatory road it took regarding Emily and Hotch and JJ as well :)

Thnx once more :)
calzonaobessed chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
No disappointment
Great story now lets get them flirting or on a case they have to work closely together.
MH96 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Love this fic so far can't wait for more :)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Nice filler chapter seeing Emily and JJ starting to have the crush grow for each other. I look forward to the next chapter.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »