Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Nightlancer600 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Awesome chapter! It's really nice to see that Emily isn't just compartmentalizing everything that has to do with Daphne. I love that she's starting to move pass that and heal. I can't wait for the next chapter. Until next time!
Angelsheart85 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
oh another chapter this quickly? I cannot believe our luck and I profoundly thank U for it :) I appreciate your efforts very much :)

And the chapter was so nice regarding the explanatory road it took regarding Emily and Hotch and JJ as well :)

Thnx once more :)
calzonaobessed chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
No disappointment
Great story now lets get them flirting or on a case they have to work closely together.
MH96 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Love this fic so far can't wait for more :)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Nice filler chapter seeing Emily and JJ starting to have the crush grow for each other. I look forward to the next chapter.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Great update! It was good to see that JJ has feelings for Emily as well :) That song fit Emily and her feelings perfectly. Made me sad from the emotions you could feel from it.
rmpcmfan chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Glad to see Emily can now move on. Time to let JJ know how she feels before it gets serious with Will.
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
thnx for the yet another wonderful chapter :D thumbs up!
chawkchic chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
So sad but somewhat how I expected this portion of Emily's story to come to a close once Daphne disappeared. Interested to see if Emily reaches out or JJ does.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I am surprisingly okay with the way you went about this chapter. It was well written.
odunit chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
o...m...g...:(
MH96 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I love this fic :)
calzonaobessed chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
That was a good closing for Daphne. Now there will be a reason JJ could "comfort "
;).
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »