Reviews for The Road Not Taken
TJ72 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Great story and I can't wait for the next chapter :o)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
It is great to see this story being post, I love Katie push her mother to start a new relationship. Is really sweet
rmpcmfan chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
So glad you are back with this story. I really missed it. I hope either JJ or Emily makes some kind of move. They both sound like they need someone in their lives and the two would be perfect together. I do have to say I was bothered that Emily lied about Katie and this lie will just make things more difficult for her later on.
calzonaobessed chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Interesting how the night might continue
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
bball21 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
So excited for the next chapter!
Rain Addict CM chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Damn good to get an update for this! I did cringe when she told the lie about Katie though lol. Well I hope your next update comes a little faster then the previous :)
SSA Lennox chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Dudee loved it! Please keep writing!
Angelsheart85 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
ok... after a cliffhanger like this, and not to forget to mention this very ending of the chapter was not ok :P , I truly hope it wont take long for you to update xD
news for parrots chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Nice :) Okay, more updates soon please?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
Please update soon!
allisondasher chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
this is really nice :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Great story so far. I hope you eventually have Katie playing matchmaker for Emily. Please update soon.
Paladin4Hire chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
I'm new to the story, enjoying it, but a little bummed that updates take a while (just always make me worry that the story won't be finished). I understand why they would have made up a story about Katie's birth when Emily was still a child herself, basically, but I don't understand why there would still be a reason now for them to lie?
I like slow-burn Emily and JJ stories, and I also like them to be realistic in the sense that I hate stories where they act unprofessional at work or on cases and one of them gets crazy jealous. I mean, jealousy I can understand, but not when it's written poorly and out of character. I guess that's kind of my way of saying that I like how you're writing things so far. Depending on how far you're planning to take the story, and what elements from the show you plan to incorporate (please, no Doyle!), I've always thought if Emily and JJ did get together, they probably truly would split the team up. Even if their teammates were supportive, it really probably wouldn't be a good idea for them to work together, so that would facilitate JJ working at the Pentagon. And after how Katie's birth and childhood played out, if you do end up writing a much longer story, I'd love a new take on a Henry baby who was JJ's and Emily's planned child. It would be nice to see Em get another chance at motherhood that didn't need to be hidden.
Final note (sorry to ramble) nobody ever really writes about, in a meaningful way, the differences between Em and JJ that could lend themselves to interesting story points. The age difference for one (I would guess in canon at least that Emily is at least 10 years older), but then there's also their upbringings, socio-economic statues, Emily's barriers and JJ's openness and need to take care of everyone, plus Emily is such a chameleon at times - going from badass agent, to nerd, to sophisticated politician's daughter, to slightly butch (more attitude than looks) woman - while JJ is kind of always JJ, the small-town girl made good, wholesome, athletic yet feminine girl next door. I just have always thought that there's a lot of potential "meat" there that doesn't get explored, in favor of your typical easy-angst stories about JJ being with Will, or both being in denial of feelings for a woman, etc.
Anyway, aside form all that, I hope you update soon and that you have good things planned for the story.
KilgoreTrout05 chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
I just love your story, it's great :D and I can't wait for your version of episodes 2x20 Honor Among Thieves and 2x23 No Way Out, Part II: The Evilution of Frank. I guess here it's Emily and not Gideon with the personal connection or maybe both? As I said I can't wait so update soon 'k? :) thanks
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »