Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
It wouldn't of made sense to have her be alive sadly :( Great update! More soon please!
Nightlancer600 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Aw! I figured Emily would one day get the news that Daphne was dead but it was still hard to read about it. You should have totally gone with the whole Warehouse 13 bit! Daphne could have been Myka's protege and Claudia's BFF! It would have been beautiful! Alas, you are correct in that the way things played out is much easier and does leave the path clear for JJ and Emily. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
rmpcmfan chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
This was the best option, her death was the most reasonable story. That chapter of Emily's past is now closed.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Any chance for port in the storm update?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Nightlancer600 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I thought you did a wonderful job with the first full episode Emily was in. I like the relationship between Emily and Katie. I look forward to seeing how that grows and how the team builds one with her once they find out the truth. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
calzonaobessed chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I love the mother Dtr moments. Can't wait got some more interactions with Jj and the team
chawkchic chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter. Reid being the first to show interest is a nice touch.
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter :)
Marmitelover1710 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Am lovin this story so far cant wait 4 it 2 be updated and eventually finished. So pleeeeease hurry wov the updates. Pretty pleeeease wiv cherries on top
Nightlancer600 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
And so it begins. I loved this chapter. You did a great job with it. I love how this story is coming along. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon!
Angelsheart85 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
oh finally the bau time

the story is beautiful indeed and your intake on things... :)
LoveAndMadness chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
This is interesting. And a nice way to integrate the show into your story.
MasterOfMyFate-CaptainOfMySoul chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter as usual! Seriously, I can't wait for more
Nightlancer600 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
This was a great chapter! I love that we got to learn a little bit about Katie and Emily's life as the years progressed. It kind of sucks that Katie is still introduced as Emily's sister but I can see why it would be beneficial. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You'll get another review soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »