Reviews for The Road Not Taken
calzonaobessed chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
No disappointment
Great story now lets get them flirting or on a case they have to work closely together.
MH96 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Love this fic so far can't wait for more :)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Nice filler chapter seeing Emily and JJ starting to have the crush grow for each other. I look forward to the next chapter.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Great update! It was good to see that JJ has feelings for Emily as well :) That song fit Emily and her feelings perfectly. Made me sad from the emotions you could feel from it.
rmpcmfan chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Glad to see Emily can now move on. Time to let JJ know how she feels before it gets serious with Will.
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
thnx for the yet another wonderful chapter :D thumbs up!
chawkchic chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
So sad but somewhat how I expected this portion of Emily's story to come to a close once Daphne disappeared. Interested to see if Emily reaches out or JJ does.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I am surprisingly okay with the way you went about this chapter. It was well written.
odunit chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
o...m...g...:(
MH96 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I love this fic :)
calzonaobessed chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
That was a good closing for Daphne. Now there will be a reason JJ could "comfort "
;).
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
It wouldn't of made sense to have her be alive sadly :( Great update! More soon please!
Nightlancer600 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Aw! I figured Emily would one day get the news that Daphne was dead but it was still hard to read about it. You should have totally gone with the whole Warehouse 13 bit! Daphne could have been Myka's protege and Claudia's BFF! It would have been beautiful! Alas, you are correct in that the way things played out is much easier and does leave the path clear for JJ and Emily. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »