Reviews for The Road Not Taken
chawkchic chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter. Reid being the first to show interest is a nice touch.
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter :)
Marmitelover1710 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
Am lovin this story so far cant wait 4 it 2 be updated and eventually finished. So pleeeeease hurry wov the updates. Pretty pleeeease wiv cherries on top
Nightlancer600 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
And so it begins. I loved this chapter. You did a great job with it. I love how this story is coming along. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon!
Angelsheart85 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
oh finally the bau time

the story is beautiful indeed and your intake on things... :)
LoveAndMadness chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
This is interesting. And a nice way to integrate the show into your story.
MasterOfMyFate-CaptainOfMySoul chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter as usual! Seriously, I can't wait for more
Nightlancer600 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
This was a great chapter! I love that we got to learn a little bit about Katie and Emily's life as the years progressed. It kind of sucks that Katie is still introduced as Emily's sister but I can see why it would be beneficial. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You'll get another review soon!
calzonaobessed chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for more
odunit chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
yay!
Rain Addict CM chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I love your muse! I feel spoiled getting to read two updates in so little time. I hope the next one comes nearly as fast. This chapter was a good read.
rmpcmfan chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Oh can't wait for Emily to start at the BAU. Also sounds like she has a great relationship with her daughter, should be interesting when the team finally meets her.
calzonaobessed chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Yeah we got here! Can't wait for more
takamachi chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I can see the story is getting more interesting with Emily's daughter involve or interect with the team.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Really loving this story...It's a side of Emily i'm really enjoying reading about
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »