Reviews for The Road Not Taken
DesireeStorm chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Hows Emily going to get to be CIA or FBI if something bad(not to Katie/Elizabeth/or William) to happen to drive her to want to go into that field so she can meet and win JJ heck even Elle would be a got match. Shes kinda young right now to settle down even with Daph. She need to mature and grow a little more imo. But meh thats just me.
calzonaobessed chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Ok gone story is great but I'm confused. How is JJ involved
Daisyangel chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I like that Emily and her parents have a better relationship. Katie is so cute! I hope Daphne takes Emily telling her she Katie's mom okay. Also, I can't wait until JJ appears.
Nightlancer600 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad you updated this story. I was really missing it. I'm so glad that Emily is starting to realize more about herself and maturing. I hope that she does tell Katie the truth soon. I hope you update again soon. Until next time!
RizzlesCaskett chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Love it! :) please update soon :)
calzonaobessed chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Oh I thought you have given up on us.

I'm glad you came back it was a nice chapter, now when are we getting Jj involved?

Hope you update soon
tazlvr2001 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I hope you pick this story back up and update again. i just read through it and am enjoying it
celaenos chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I'm curious to see where you take this, is there going to be a time jump?
celaenos chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is interesting so far, my only suggestion would be that you don't need to make the dialogue bold, its sort of distracting, just put quotes around it like normal:)
Shayforever chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Wow! Your story is so amazing. I love the way how you wrote the relationship among this family. Wish there’s a real Prentiss family out there. You show us how responsible a young mother Emily is. Daphne is a closet gay hahaha fall in love with Emily, that’s cool. Lol Hope Emily and Daphne become a couple when they’re in senior or college maybe.

I’m looking forward on your next update.
chawkchic chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Good progression; glad you brought us a new chapter. :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
This was an amazing chapter! I loved it. I'm glad that JJ will make an appearance when it's time. I also liked the entire relationship between Emily and her mom. I hope that Daphne and Emily can make things work :D Hope you update again soon. Until next time!
calzonaobessed chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Ok yes I would love to jump forward to JJ/Emily but it would ruin the story. You are doing a great job.

And I'm happy with the two Hot ladies back on the show!

Hey let's not forget PG. She is also great!
ShannonandStella chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Your writing is absolutely spot on, instead of reading this story the imagery is actually taking you on a journey and that rarely happens beside's in great stories like harry potter.

I love the way that you have written it and the way that you have portrayed Emily's parents into loving people.

I believe that this story can go on forever with the way that you write and I hope it does because it is such a fantastic story.
calzonaobessed chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Great job. Maybe a reflection back would be nice.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »