Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Rain Addict CM chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I love your muse! I feel spoiled getting to read two updates in so little time. I hope the next one comes nearly as fast. This chapter was a good read.
rmpcmfan chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Oh can't wait for Emily to start at the BAU. Also sounds like she has a great relationship with her daughter, should be interesting when the team finally meets her.
calzonaobessed chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Yeah we got here! Can't wait for more
takamachi chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I can see the story is getting more interesting with Emily's daughter involve or interect with the team.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Really loving this story...It's a side of Emily i'm really enjoying reading about
Rain Addict CM chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I'm really glad you fit that chapter in there, it was needed I think to bridge the time gap fully. Katie is such a important part of the story so far after all. I can't wait for more!
chawkchic chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Great setup with some shading of the years that have passed.
Sleep and Dream chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Keep updating frequently. I am enjoying your story.
BigCountryKitKat23 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Love it :) ready for an update lol
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Good chapter! Katie is too adorable! I hope the next chapter comes soon.
news for parrots chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
excited!
chawkchic chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Great setup for the path to the BAU and ultimately JJ.
takamachi chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Is great to see the grown up Prentiss women!

And please don't tell me Daphne took Emily's place to join the interpol...
Nightlancer600 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
It sucks about Daphne. I mean, it really really sucks but it served the purpose of Emily joining the FBI. I do hope we get a general summary of her college years and beyond, mostly so we know how Katie has developed into a rebellious teenager? Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter. Until next time!
takamachi chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I love Emily being a mother, she is so good with kids. After I read your story, a crazy idea pop into my mind: what if Katherine become Reid's penpal, fell in love with each other through letters and phone calls in Season 8?

With Emily switch to her protective mother mode, an ex CIA and interpol undercover agent's skills should make Reid's life a living hell (like drag the Dr. to participate marathon with his future mother-in-law, formal dinner with the Prentiss) for a while.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »