Reviews for Forever And Always
Alexandra collin chapter 15 . 4/20
i think that they should have the cullen family clan to be moving to Mystic Falls and when she sees them moving and i think that bella tells them everything that she is the last final swan witch and is part of the member concil
Well you had a really good story going was different and exciting,and just when it was getting good you stopped writing. It’s a shame! Good luck!
rsschmidty265 chapter 19 . 3/5
Fantastic! Please continue
tamwhit chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Please update your story soon as I would like to know what happens next update
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
i look forward to the next ch. or sequal! will Bella come back to Damon and help Bonnie destroy klous or some thing that wont hert him because if he dies every vampire he has turn will die to?
Shadowkissedwolf1902 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I was wondering if u would be updating this story as I really enjoy it I would b grateful if u could reply.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
please update
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
sad.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
she dumped him ! way to go bella.
LoveGodLokiAndCaptainCold chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Salut!
J'adore ta fiction et je voulais savoir: quand il y aura une suite? Bon courage pour la suite!
huskielover94 chapter 19 . 3/14/2017
This is great... can't wait for more
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 19 . 2/28/2017
Loving the story so far. Am I right in thinking that as soon as bella goes into her house she will wake up. Because she made Damon promise to take her to her house.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
You have no personality in your writing. And flared jeans? Not good fashion sense at all.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 19 . 1/21/2017
really? your going to leave it there!