Reviews for Much Ado about Nothing
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Update please!
ilovemedia18 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
This is a very interesting story and I'm intrigued as to where it will go. cheers!
Liliesshadow chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Why have you stopped updating?
Liliesshadow chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
well done! *applause*
historynerdrevolution chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I hope you do continue with this story, it's been a great read so far! I'm definitely love the way you potray the characters and your very effective use of imagery.

Favorite line so far: "For God's sake, Charlie, she isn't going to have you beheaded because you are in her prescence." I laughed so hard after reading that and earned a couple of questioning looks from my parents soon afterwards.

Please, please continue! :) The story is fantastic!
Samantha Story chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I really love this story its very humurous with just a twinge of romance. Please continue.
Lovemusic2 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Yet another great chapter! I loved the way you described the sunset. It was wonderful imagery.

My favorite part of this chapter had to be:

Forbes looked up at me again, a mock-serious expression on his face. "First of all, never call me Cabot." I nodded feverishly and shot him a teasing salute. "Secondly, you are not to repeat anything that you have heard; and thirdly, I do in fact have a heart, but I may have to kill you now that you know."

I can just picture that being a line in the movie! It sounds so much like something he would actually say.

Keep up the great work! This is a great story, and I can't wait to read more!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
"The view of the sunset at camp was breathtaking to say the least. It painted the sky to be the color of fire. I was sure that the clouds would ignite at any minute; but it only would have added to the brilliance of the sky." I don't know how you do it, girl. You have such a way with words; it's amazing.

I like how Forbes was so protective of her; it's sweet. This is coming out very VERY nicely; I really do hope you finish. I know I say that in every review, but it's true.
SimplyMonkey chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Still absolutely loving Miracle! I wish she was real so I could meet her!

My favorite part was when Forbes said, "For God's sake, Charlie, she isn't going to have you beheaded because you are in her prescence." That was great!

You're still doing an excellent job, seeing that this story has been updated really helps make my day.

For getting more reviews, I don't have many ideas. I know that, if someone favorites or reviews one of my stories, then I alway check their profile to see what they've written or favorited. I don't know how many other people do that, so I don't know how effective it would be.

Once again, great job on the story!
Lovemusic2 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Another great chapter! Im really enjoying this story!

It's getting difficult to pick my favorite part in the story cause it's all so good! One of my favorite parts was

"Yes, I'd be happy to." Thomas replied. Jupiter seemed elated with this answer, and he nodded again, a beam on his face. He turned to the man on the other side of him and said, "You hear that? I'm gonna learn to read!"

Jupiter is one of my favorite characters, along with Robert and Forbes.

Keep up the great work!
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Great! Amazing! Fantastic! I hated those bastards too! Seriously, I wanted to kill a few of them the first time I saw the movie *twitch*. Anyway, please update!
SimplyMonkey chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
"Even Miracle seemed a bit cross, and she tossed her head and let out an indignant neigh."

I think that this horse has just become one of my favorite characters. I know that this was my favorite part of the chapter.

You're doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
"Jerk? What in the world was a jerk? It must have been slang from where ever – or whenever, for that matter – I was from."

I love that line!It really hints out what you're getting at, but its nice and subtle. Love the horse scene; I don't think its too sudden. I horseback ride a lot, and you described the trotting pretty accurately. SHe would be bouncing in the saddle like popcorn, but if she was told how to steer, she would do fine.

Keep it up!

Carmina
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love it! I love that you portrayed Robert differently. You showed us his kind and gentle, lovable side. I can't pick a favorite part out of this chapter! I always get excited to see a new Glory fic on here. I really hope you continue...and if I may suggest, maybe you could pair Forbes with either a minor character or another OC. Whatever you want though, it your story. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing more.

Carmina
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
:O Amazing! I love this! I really like how descritive you are, and how Forbes has the little 'Princess' thing with Adelina. I really think this is cute, and I love this part especially:

"I assumed you would be jealous of Robert, actually, as you wish to be in his place at the moment." I retorted, my arms tightening around Robert's waist as the horse began to pick up speed. "However, now that you have denied that, I take it that you are bitter towards me?"

"And why would that be, Princess?" Forbes cocked his head, one eyebrow raised in mock interest.

"Well, you hope to be in my place, holding onto Robert, wouldn't you?" I said finally, getting much enjoyment out of Forbes' wide eyes and Robert's quaking shoulders. I smiled at Forbes innocently. He opened his mouth as if to retort, but then closed it again.

Really funny! Please update soon! Goodluck!