Reviews for Nothing is What it Seems
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Oh, goodness, please, please UPDATE this!
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Are we going to get some nice, new updates soon? I'm missing reading your stuff! This is real good! But you know that by now ;)
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Oh that is just too amazingly sad! *sobs* you-are-g-g-g-reat! *sniff*
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Aw such a sad and bittersweet chapter. Great work. I really liked this one. I cannot wait for One Short Day to be next! :)

Blue-eyesThropp chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
OK, so first of all to your last note: All the makeup terms are, as far as I can see, all OK.

I personally want to see the HP/ Wicked thingy (you know why) and I can't wait to see it published, but your "AU" fanfic is so wonderful and I think you should carry on with that first, then do the HP/ Wicked thingy.

Right, now to Popular. As you know, I love this story. I love reading your insights on this wonderful play. I have to admit, initially, I was a little worried about this. I was worried that it would just turn into a retelling of the musical. But I also have to admit that I was completely wrong. You really put in the thoughts of each individual character. The glitter was real funny by the way. Can't wait for the rest (in other words UPDATE NOW... PLEASE!)

This is so great to read.

Love from Blue-eyes
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I liked this! It was really good. I thought that the glitter was funny. Hehe.

And about your ideas, I love them both! I can't decide. I do have to tell you that your second one, the Hogwart and Wicked one, is exactly like the dream I had while I was at Universal in Florida! That's so cool!

ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
aw I liked this. It was good. I like all of the different POVs. Can't wait for more!

Blue-eyesThropp chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Really, I'm reviewing your author's note. Is any one a fan of the book? Dear, dear, that isn't even a question. The question is: Why would anyone NOT be a fan of the book (OK, so the whole philosophy club thing really shocked me, especially cos at first, I didn't even get what was going on there, but so what?) No, I'm not reading Out of Oz, but I have actually recently finished The Wizard of Oz and boy, no one should read that once they know Wicked. Even though I haven't really read all of Wicked, just started and read some summaries (cos that book is like 18 up or sumthing), Wizard depressed me. I guess I'm just too old to read it. Like, the whole thing with the Kallidahs and the China People and the chopping up of Nick Chopper was kinda creepily weird, and the book was really rushed. No description apart from at the beginning.

So happy you updated this. Cannot wait for more.

Love: Blue-eyes
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Great job. I liked this chapter. I am a fan of the book by the way. Did you know that Gregory Maguire came out with the 4th and final book on November 1st? I found that out yesterday. I need to go get it.

Have you read all of them?

Anyhoo great job. :)

ComingAndGoingByBubble
LordofVoid chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Nice work!

Interesting to see Dillamond's point of view!
LordofVoid chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
This is actually pretty good. This isn't horrible, trust me! It's actually one of the best ones I've read.

I especially like the breaks in the song to reveal what Glinda is thinking.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I liked it. It could have been a bit better, but what the heck! I'm just glad that you posted.

Keep up the great work.

ComingAndGoingByBubble
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Oh that was sweet for some reason, and comic too, at least G-A-linda (WITH A GA! *line form the play*) is and I really like how you put both girls' feelings in here and switched form one to the other in the middle. It's better than if you had put the song first for G-A-linda and then for Elphie! Yah, I love your story/ies. Cannot wait for the next chapter- sorry, rephrase- I sincerely hope this will carry on for a bit. Really cool fic!

Yours, Blue-eyes
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Update, update, update! I know I've reviewed before, but I have to say wow wow wow again! I'm re-reading this until the update!I'm going to read your new story now, RIGHT NOW! And, I have heard of the Helsinki production, and Danish and Dutch etc. and have actually watched a lot of them. not that I understadn anything but the Dutch one (and Dutch is really only a mix of english and German). Why do you ask? Anyway, I'm making puppy dog eyes at you to update! *give a sad little woofy noise*
Aetherwolf chapter 3 . 10/10/2011